~The suns coming up~

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Alejian II

~The suns coming up~

Post by Kaiser Alejian II »

Shirerithians unite and rejoice! Raise your voices to the Celestial Temple, that the gods may hear our roar and know that we are one nation, united in purpose, forged through the fires of death WE STAND RENEWED!

The past has been redeemed! We shall correct the mistakes we made and look forward to a brighter destiny of our own making! We shall forge on with purpose, and eternally remember the bonds of love that keep us together.

Before I continue though, there are people who I feel specifically warrent my personal thanks.

Firstly, my predecessor, Erik. For all his inactivity towards the end, he *did* give us a fixed Charter, and beyond that, he named me his heir. For both I salute him, and wish Ifni's luck to him on his path.

Secondly, a hearty thanks to Denizen Moose, who showed us that we should have alittle light-hearted fun every now and then. After all, that *is* why we are all here, and laws be damned if we aren't!

Thirdly, our friends in Antica, who have maintained loyalty and comradery even through it all. I don't know you as well as a kaiser should know all his citizens, and I intend to change that.

And lastly, our friends at the MCS, who will we brown-nose in every possible way so they don't shaft us too much. :angel :D

Now I will attempt to outline the changes I plan to make, and what I plan to do with my kaisership. As allways, comment and suggestions (rantings?) are welcome.

First, I plan to clean up the mess of a system we call the Fuedal Contract system. It's long and wordy, and most of the time the Noble-Commons is out-of-date or hard to sift through.

I will also be ordering the removal of the sub-fora in the Subdivision forums. These are a waste of space, and simply scatter activity, making it harder to jump from forum to forum.

Next, I want to re-institute the census (I see Jupiter has beat me to it? Good job you telepath). I'd like to have it every month if possible, so as to weed out the inactive and make way for the citizens who have the time and interest, but I can settle for 2 months or later if the need is great. Anyone who doesn't fill it out will lose their county/barony/duchy. Sorry, but it won't take but a second to show you care. :)

Next, I will be sifting and sorting through the ministerial list, and making sure it can't be optimized any further. I want to see the ministries shining with activity, lighting a path for everyone! I will allow the Landsraad to continue their discussion and vote on whether to merge the MoMA and the MiniImNatTour (long... short-hand... :cry )

I will let the Landsraad also continue with handling the Debigification effort, but I reserve the right to take that away and make a descision on my own with minimal whining and flaming, or i'll have my bladed hand haul all of you to jail! Or... maybe i'll just ignore you? Have to think on that one some more...

Lastly, from what I can see, there is somewhat of a mess (Er, somewhat?)with the new baronies formation. Honestly, you guys *couldn't* have waited just a few more days before shaking things up? I haven't even gotten to sit in my leather chair yet! :angry This will be discussed further in a single thread to be posted later in this forum, to make sure confusion stays to a minimum. Untill then, nothing will change. Shouldn't take too long. :fish

I'm sure that isn't all, but it's all I can really think of right now. Let my opening words ring in your ears and echo in your subconscious. We have a wonderous destiny ahead of us, and we must ever strive to reach that goal!

With love and seal,
By my hand,
Kaiser Alejian II.

P.S. If your of a different micronational faith, replace the aforementioned cedrist gods or places with your own and roar with us!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Long live the Kaiser! (Don't get sick :p)
Senechal Bill Trihus of Greater Audentior
Citizen of Shireroth
Zor nukrô šempi zor fredrô

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Long live the kaiser!

I fully support fixing/changing/throwing out the current feudal system. It hasn't worked out as well as I'd hoped it would, and I'd like to discuss it with you.
National Picketer
Hypatia's Mom's Daughter
M.I.A.

hypatias mom

~The sun's coming up~

Post by hypatias mom »

LONG LIVE THE KAISER!!!!

We welcome Your Majesty to the Golden Mango Throne and eagerly await your enlightened and light-hearted reign.

ALL HAIL kAISER ALEJIAN II !!!!

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Welcome, Sir. Lumina and Agni's light guide your way.

Oh, and...
I see Jupiter has beat me to it? Good job you telepath
Sir, I was around for the Archetype mess... please don't even joke about that. ;-)
-Jupiter

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

You have been left an unfortunate task of cleaning up a nation, Kaiser Gman, but it is pleasing to see you ready to meet the challenge head on. May your reign be successful and far less stressful than your last.

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

LONG LIVE THE KAISER! Good health and good luck to you, my Liege. *Bows and goes to attend to other business.*
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Lord Farewell

Post by Lord Farewell »

Sun bless, Earth keep, Kaiser. You have my alliegiance.

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

As my friend and my Lord! *kneels*

Hail Kaiser Alejian! Long Live the Kaiser!
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Long live the Kaiser! May he rule with kindness, wisdom, and an extensive supply of spicy chicken.

Kaiser Alejian II

Keep supplying me with it and the latter will attend to itself.

In the meantime: Donuts. :kaiser

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

And lastly, our friends at the MCS, who will we brown-nose in every possible way so they don't shaft us too much.
When does this part begin? :demon
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Kaiser Alejian II

You ~ARE~ an infernal aren't you Ryan. :P

Sir Ophiuchus

Post by Sir Ophiuchus »

All hail Kaiser Alejian II!
I dislike arguments: they are always vulgar, and often convincing.
- Oscar Wilde

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I have ALWAYS been an Infernal. mwahahahaha
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...

Kaiser Alejian II

Even when you weren't?

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

My parents insist I was a hellion ever since I was born.

And damn proud of it I tell ya!

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Praise be to the new Kaiser! May his beard never grow short, or his mug go empty. Wait, I think that's Dwarvan Kings. Meh, whatever.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”