Imperial Decree #198: Official Divorce

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Yarad I

Imperial Decree #198: Official Divorce

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

On this day, Ifniday the 4th of Vanchauslurk, it is hereby decreed:Hypatia Agnesi, Dutchess of Kildare, and Gryphon the Pure, alternatively Fuzzy, MorEastern, Psychotic, Effeminate etc Honourary Dutch of Kildare are divorced under Imperial Shirerithian Law.It is with the greatest regret that we view Dutch Gryphon's departure from this nation, and the sundering of a long-held nuptial alliance between the Dutchess and himself. Our sympathies also to his fellow citizens of Antya, the loss of his contribution will be sorely felt.By my hand,His Niftiness, Yarad, First of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Protector of Comstokia, Overlord of the Duchies of Brookshire, Kildare and Yardistan, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight of the Sunburst, Kampioen of Shireroth, Recipient of the Grand Collar of the Nishan i-Rastakhiz, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, Lieutenant of Blackrock, Scion of Kalir, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: Imperial Decree #198: Official Divorce

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

*lowers eyes sadly*Thank you, my lord. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Return to “Kaiser's Court”