This is a resignation.

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

ErosDarkstar

This is a resignation.

Post by ErosDarkstar »

In light of recent events, the lack of respect for a noble of this nation, and my personal intolerance with the lack of maturity shown by several members of this nation, I hereby resign my office as Minister of Information.I also pass my title of Baron of the Kitanus Fields to nobody. I simply drop it. If possible, I petition for the Barony of the Kitanus Fields to be dissolved, and its posts archived.It's been fun. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: This is a resignation.

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

What? Whoa, what happened? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Mors III

Re: This is a resignation.

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Steve....wtf is going on? I don't pay attention for one day due to a trip.. and people start quiting.. right.. someone is going to give me answers.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Kaiser's Court”