Final Will

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Aure I

Final Will

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

As my hours grow short, I would like to see my 3 final requests fulfilled.1)        The land of Cimmeria shall be from now on considered holy land where all Shirerotheans will pay tribute to Quixy, the God of Madness and his adopted daughter, Aurefiction. No action shall be performed on the lands of Cimmeria without consultation with the spirit of Aurefiction.2)        The Metzler dynasty is hereby declared as unable to rule the lands of Shireroth. Thus, nobody from that dynasty shall be named Kaiser of Shireroth.3)        I hereby resign from my position as Kaiseress of Shireroth due to mental instability, bitterness and broken heartedness.*Later on that day, ex-Kaiseress of Shireroth, Aure I was found dead in her bed. At her feet was a curled cobra. She had poisoned herself with a snake, as Cleopatra did. Clenched in her right fist was found a letter, apparently addressed to nobody specifically.“I am weak,” it read, “and thus – this. I’d like the whole of Shireroth to know that all the recent decrees that I passed were nothing but a way to express my ideas on the amelioration of Shireroth. The new Kaiser can and should feel free to revoke any of them at any time. I’m sorry for anything I did and anything I didn’t do, but please, remember, I would have NEVER done anything that I didn’t think to be in Shireroth’s the best interests. I went from a simple lost newbie to the highest position available in no time. I thank you for that. It was a pleasure being your Kaiseress! Now, you have what I call “proper leadership”. Please give me a decent burial…Anyhow, all the best. But remember, I’ll be BACK!”**People on the streets of Shirekeep could have been heard shouting “The Kasieress is dead! Long live the Kaiser!”* May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine BooslerEdited by: Kaiseress Aure I at: 8/13/03 12:19 pm

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Final Will

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Quote:2) The Metzler dynasty is hereby declared as unable to rule the lands of Shireroth. Thus, nobody from that dynasty shall be named Kaiser of Shireroth.Hmm...that's an odd one...i get that feeling erik had something to do with that one...well...bye Kaiseress...I never really knew you...mabe we'll meet again...who knows? Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

Not actively.. didn't even know about it till I saw it.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Quote:2) The Metzler dynasty is hereby declared as unable to rule the lands of Shireroth. Thus, nobody from that dynasty shall be named Kaiser of Shireroth.This is hearby revoked....period...end of story.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Yayy!!!*dances around the court* Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*Gives the Thumbs up* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

I guess that made people happy? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Hell yes. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

probably mainly because the majority of the people who wanted the throne could not legally hold it because of that decree Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

Hmm...well...that's interesting...one less thing I have to argue past... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

this doesn't mean that I am giving the throne to someone else Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

I know...and just out of curiosity... has a kaiser ever given the throne up and lived? It seems every new kaiser gains it from the previous Kaiser dieing... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

*gir voice*I don't know.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Kaiser Lacrymosa I gave up the throne to Kaiser Los I, back in the day. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon Avocatio

Viviantia went crazy... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

*annexes jadie's gir voice**annexes throne* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

HEY!!!GIVE THAT BACK!!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

The voice or the throne? ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

I want my Gir voice back!*sobs* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

Only one person has ever gotten back an annexation. And he used a proper dramatic way to do so. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Really? Can we see it? Or did you annex it after he used it? ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

but...but...but..that is my Gir Voice....and my throne!well the throne I will just buy another one...I don't want my throne annexed by the YAC....*walks off murmuring* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

I'de like to point out.. that the Will ONLY affected me and anyone with my last name.. she made the decree correctly... So.. I'm the only person the revoking of the decree affects... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

oh damn I should have left it alone then... *giggles* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

I never knew I was really that disliked in this nation..... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Erik...notice the tongue sticking out...that means I was JOKING!! GEEZ!!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

No one loves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... anymore.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

What the hell are you talking about??? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

You've employed Alex to Kill me.. I know it! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Actually, they hired me out to do it, but I couldn't find a good oportunity before you went off to school... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”