Imperial Decree#68: Kitanus Fields

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Eriana Moon

Re: Imperial Decree#68: Kitanus Fields

Post by Eriana Moon »

*claps*Congratulations...

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

*applauds*Congrats! We're all behind ya.*behind Poet, birds are flying in coordination, spelling out "New Duchy Hooray"* ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Thanks Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

Imperial Decree#68: Kitanus Fields

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I hearby Decree that Kitanus Fields is no longer a Barony of The Duchy of Kildare. This is being done in this time of crisis to prevent Kitanus Fields from being take from Shireroth. Kitanus Fields from here on will be known as The Duchy of Kitanus Fields. I also decree that Eros Darkstar shall be the first duke of Kitanus Fields. So shall it be done. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Why is it so important they gain sovereignty from Kildare?

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Ridiculous. There is no reason to separate Kitanus Fields from Kildare...More troops are coming...beware... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

The reason that Kitanus Fields has separated itself from Kildare is because the duke has submitted to the YAC and Duke Eros didn't want to be submitted to Yardistan so he made a request to me. I granted it as it was a sign of Eros' loyalty to the legitimate Shireroth. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

I guess we should go void the FHA(pt3) Now?... Since this.. COMPLETELY violates it... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

No that law doesn't need to be voided...this decree was in time of crisis...and I have veto writes and I can override the law if I so wish. Kaiser has absolute power correct? With a Kaiser there are exceptions to every rule and in this time of crisis with an uprising of sorts....I am not taking any chances in losing any part of Shireroth to the rebellion. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Quote:...this would be like, telling the Kaiser he/she is not supreme.. (I'm big on the supremecy of the Kaiser, so shoot me). -Erik, in the Landsraad, on a completely different subject.Shouldn't matter, then. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

UEC

Post by UEC »

I see.... The Duchy of Brookshire announces in light of the situation(in general).. that it is hereby joining the Yardistani Forces in a state of rebellion..LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

TRAITOR!!!!The Kaiseress came to power legally, and just because you disagree with her you have to start a rebellion?

UEC

Post by UEC »

I didn't start the rebellion.. I simply joined.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

And why did you join then?

Solitary Poet 8

Erik, think about this. These are people who want you to be known as "Cuddly Monkey." Do you actually want to fight alongside a group with that little respect for ya? ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

If you continue your rebelion I will endever to have you forever entiteled Grandpa Bra. If you join us now the name will be baryed forever.

UEC

Post by UEC »

If I join the Yardistani I won't have to suffer that name.. Don't make me march my army over to Grenache.....(sp?) E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*still in lepord form*I'm not in Grenache so

Solitary Poet 8

I'm not there either! But seriously, what is your issue with Jadie as Kaiseress? Your last royal embodiment was the one who actually broke the blood lineage, surely there was a reason for that. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

I would have thought you were at JD's..... Guess not.. but still.. I can still send my troops there... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

We took the Barony away from your Duchy because Nick of Yardistan decided to use your submitting to the YAC as an excuse to claim the Barony for his own.Either way, the barony would have been lost. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*growls*ye gads... I go for two days and this rebellion starts getting serious... dude, it's Yardistani. They've actually taken over what? Twice? and has it ever been for the worse? (well, Mog was pretty damned bad, but shh)And now look, you tear a barony away from my Duchy just because I submitted to the YAC?!?!? FYI, I submitted to the YAC about a year ago. Granted, they never formally accepted me, but oh well. And plus the newly titled Duke you have has also submitted to the YAC. And may I remind you that the Yardistani have yet to set foot in Kildare (since the KF is no longer Kildare).Stealing a barony away from me almost makes me want to actually join this rebellion. Jeez...(Edit... and just so you know... there was a point to the FHA... if you really wanted to get KF away from Kildare, you could have just given it autonomy from us. It can still be a barony without a duke... just like duchies can create counties...) Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 9/23/03 7:33 pm

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Erik has joined, so he nolonger has to go by the name cuddly monkey.Gman...you are fired...you are no longer the baron of amity and Mirioth as you have commited treason against yardistan. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

The Great Duke of Kildare, has told me, the Baron of Novi Dalmacija to stand aside for now. I will stay loyal to the Duke and to the Kaiseress along with the fierce kittens, the camouflaged Dalmations, and the rugby team of Novi Dalmacija.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Quote:And may I remind you that the Yardistani have yet to set foot in Kildare (since the KF is no longer Kildare). - Gryphon the Pure, from this thread.Quote:Schlangen is hereby annexed by yardistan and shall be incorporated into our lands. We are prepared to defend our interests. - Gryphon Avacatio, From the Schlangen thread. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

Well there went that first quote.....*ponders* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Jadie...are you clear on exactly what Yardistani annexation is?If not, you're going to be pretty surprised when Yardistan annexes, say, Kitanus Fields without Eros' consent just like they annexed Schlangen without Gryphon's. Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

UEC

Post by UEC »

Or my depression.. or... my virginity.. that one scares me... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Ehh...*shrugs* I know they can annex without consent...that is what they do...but you can only not submit to the YAC...but you can refuse to submit to Yardistan....There is a difference. But the second quote from Eros' post was from Schlangen...showing that the Yardistan Troops did step foot in Kildare. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

I still don't like the creation of another Duchy... but oh well... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”