Wait for it.......

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

UEC

Wait for it.......

Post by UEC »

.....*dramatic music plays*Ok.. now...*announcer comes on stage*Howdy Folks! Guess what?*crowd together* WHAT?!?!I don't know. They simply payed me to come up here and ask "Guess what?". *shrugs**crowd goes away*Ok.. Now that, that is taken care of. I'm taking back my Duchy and Ministry. Ok? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ryan

Re: Wait for it.......

Post by Ryan »

*pops in from another dimension*NO! :p*disappears*

UEC

Post by UEC »

To bad... It's MINE! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

Speaking of which: I AM still here, I've just been very busy with summer school finals and getting my parents off to Europe. From this day forth, I shall be on almost daily. OK?And I still want the Praetor job, if it's available.... ? Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

UEC

Post by UEC »

I canceled my nomination of you yesterday.... but if someone else will keep you on the balot... which.. WE NEED TO DO!!... since we need to accually vote.. or not vote.. not this.. we might vote when someone with the power to start the vote..... (IE, Current Prætor or Kaiseress)...starts it... thingy E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”