Your Grand Niftiness, a Request

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gil'les Mel'ang

Your Grand Niftiness, a Request

Post by Gil'les Mel'ang »

Your Grand Niftiness,

As you know, your Foreign Minister, Jacobus Loki, has been quite busy with real life issues. Currently, however, there is much going on in micro-national foreign affairs that Shireroth needs to analyze and process. Thus, to facilitate this end, while the Foreign Minister is away, I propose that you appoint me as Ambassador-at-Large for the Northern Hemisphere. and appoint a second individual as an Ambassador-at-Large for the Southern Hemisphere. As Ambassadors, we would answer both to you and to minister Foreign Minister, as both of you see fit. In addition, we would only stay within the proscribed geographic areas and not outrank existing ambassadors to individual nations and organizations such as the Small Commonwealth. We would work with those existing ambassadors to promote a unified, coherent foreign policy for our respective hemispheres, one which is a part of the unified, coherent foreign policy that you and the Minister wish to promote for Micras as a whole.

With regards to the individual you might consider selecting for the Ambassador-at-Large for the Southern Hemisphere, you may want to consider potential new citizen Aryeztur. I need not go into his qualifications, which are many.

Please consider this request. If you want, you may institute a probationary period of one month for this new office.

Duly and Sufficiently Awed,

Gilles Melang

Kaiser Fish XII

Re: Your Grand Niftiness, a Request

Post by Kaiser Fish XII »

Consider your probation period begun, both of you. Hopefully Jacobus will be back before the end of that month so he can review your performance and either confirm or deny you, at his discretion.

Gil'les Mel'ang

Thank you, Your Grand Niftiness.

AryezturMejorkhor

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

Thank you. I must decline starting this job for two weeks, however, as I am in the midst of finals. I ask that someone else fill in for me for that time.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Kaiser Fish XII

Noted. Any volunteers?

Gil'les Mel'ang

Your Niftiness, may I add to my job description "Ambassador to the Bastion Union"? I have recently taken a strong interest in this new Entity, in fact just having participated in a discussion of it on the Antican Roundtable. There was talk of a shared diplomatic corps, an idea first brought up by Harvey, which I thought would be beneficial to the Bastion Union's interests (interests which are most likely amenable to Shireroth as well).

Kaiser Fish XII

Seems extraneous, seeing as soon we'll all be on the same boards anyway, at which point communications are centralized anyway.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I have to admit, though: "Ambassador to the Bastion Union" is a pretty badass title.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I think the joint foreign affairs was my vision. I see it mainly as shared diplocorps reports; and I think that would be best to talk about when Jake is back (as long as he remains MiniEx).
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Return to “Kaiser's Court”