I...

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Jacobus Loki

Re: I...

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Really cool island, good name, etc.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Evil history. :angry

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

Gong Li it is then! Let him remake it into what ever he wishes...

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

(Hammo-)Safirian Benacia!

[/sarcasm?]

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

The isle of Gong Li is off Appolonia.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I should really make work of writing a list of the national parks (in case of Kildare, those often date back from the Union of Apollo States Era). Gong Li has 2 little isles, of which one was a national park... Malarbor would love to see it back. :mal
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

For reference, CJ, there was a whole nation there (Hau'Oli, I think) back in Apollo Days, and when I asked around I never got too much of a response. So I took the island and ran with it in two completely unrealistic directions - a desert interior with a sultan and djinni and a jungled coastline with little native tribes and canoes. It has an ANOVA (magical outpost from MANA), as do all Atterockian counties, and there was some specific deal to train the djinni to keep the Sultan happy, I think. Jonas also tried to steal it when he was Dutch long ago and precipitated an amusing if underdeveloped civil war. That's about it for development in the last few years. If you can build off that, that'd be nice, but isn't essential.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Yeah, that was fun... :D

Some older (very old) information can also be found here.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Hau'Oli 'Ena was based on Hawaiian culture. All of their positions had ridiculously long names as is traditional in Hawaiian language. I remember a snarky Scott referring to their leader as the "High Pelican" which was actually a pretty close approximation to what the real title was. The nation became an economic titan, rivaling and for a time surpassing Jasonia's economy by use of an extremely elaborate and fictional simulated stock exchange that factored VERY HEAVILY into the old dStryker economic formulas. An actual person couldn't buy anything at all in their system, of course.

I think they were annexed by Jasonia at some time before all this happened. Pretty sure! Going to say it's true! They broke free right during the time of the Infernal War when all PRH was literally breaking loose.

Purely historic information for interest purposes. Don't feel like it has to bind you in any way.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Hau'oli 'Ena was real Hawaiian. I've since forgotten what the hell it meant tho...
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

That's kinda cool. Sometimes I wonder what happened to people like JDS.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”