Imperial Order 001: Land and Orders.

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Imperial Order 001: Land and Orders.

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

1. From this point on all Imperial Orders shall have a continuous numbering starting with this one. If someone wanted to go through the trouble of renumbering the old ones to start from a later point, I'd be fine. Till that time, they start here.

2. All lands that previously belonged to the Duchy of Kildare are hereby granted to House Kildare, who shall from this point be called the Duchy of Kildare again. We assume this pleases Kildare, though if wrong will amend. All lands once belonging to the Duchy of Brookshire shall be granted to House Mortis, who can decide from there if they desire to be called a Duchy. All alnds once belonging to Goldshire shall be reassociated on the map, though all forums shall remain in archive. All lands formally of the Duchy of Yardistan shall be granted to House Annexis, who may decide how best to proceed from this point.
Elwynn has not been re-granted its lands due to the nature of it's current status. This is not an act of malice. It would simply be premature at this time to proceed, when the status of Elwynn remains yet in question.

Duchies/Houses are encourage to dissolve the borders of unused counties into general territory of the House/Duchy. Further, it is encouarge that a system of proper archival and preservation of no long extant subdivisions be enacted, and the lands for said subdivisions be made into general lands of the Duchy, to be divided and used later. Culture must be preserved, and it need not be done at the expense of land and later development. In the old days we simply had Duchies, and divided and merged the lands from there, borders mattered less, and there was less angst. Further, development was done more on the duchy level and national level. This is however just an idea, and a suggestion. It is not truly an order and may be ignore.

By my hands,
Kaiser Ometeotl I.

Jonas

Re: Imperial Order 001: Land and Orders.

Post by Jonas »

:yay:
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Does this mean I am ruler/duke/whatever of Yardistan again?
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Yes. All lands previously Yardistan, you rule.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Well, Greg rules anyway. :thumbsup

Falkner van der Sluijs

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

Kaiser Ometeotl I wrote:All alnds once belonging to Goldshire shall be reassociated on the map, though all forums shall remain in archive.
Asantelian remains Kildari, I presume?
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Falkner van der Sluijs wrote:
Asantelian remains Kildari, I presume?
Otherwise we rebel too, My Grace! :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Not funny Jonas.

I don't see why not. Though it kinda mucks with the borders.. but hey.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Rebellion is not secession, but let's not, not this week, anyway. :)

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Personally. I think we need to bring an end to this "tradition" of rebellion. It's the wrong answer to EVERY problem. Cause it's part of what has been systematically weakening the nation for a while now.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Kaiser Ometeotl I wrote:Personally. I think we need to bring an end to this "tradition" of rebellion. It's the wrong answer to EVERY problem. Cause it's part of what has been systematically weakening the nation for a while now.
Then I'm away. The fun part is that you can rebel.
We have been around for longer then most nations where rebellions aren't allowed, so I don't find it a weakening factor. We just have to know when to stop (or more importantly: learn to talk with each other while there is a rebellion).

Kaiser Ometeotl I

The problem is many people don't. They just yell, "I'm rebelling" at the worst times, and don't make it clear it's to make a fun civil-recwar. Maybe if people talked about it first and checked to see if there was any interest. But I recall us losing a few people when a rebellbion was declared. Cause it was "ANOTHER rebellion". One every now and again, for fun is fine. But many use it as a serious political tool. And it's causing problems. I regret my 4 Kaiser rebellion. It sent the wrong message.

Falkner van der Sluijs

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

Kaiser Ometeotl I wrote:I don't see why not. Though it kinda mucks with the borders.. but hey.
I apologize for ruling Kildare from an ocean away :p
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Nothing to apologize for, My Dutch!
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Kaiser Ometeotl I wrote:The problem is many people don't. They just yell, "I'm rebelling" at the worst times, and don't make it clear it's to make a fun civil-recwar. Maybe if people talked about it first and checked to see if there was any interest. But I recall us losing a few people when a rebellbion was declared. Cause it was "ANOTHER rebellion". One every now and again, for fun is fine. But many use it as a serious political tool. And it's causing problems. I regret my 4 Kaiser rebellion. It sent the wrong message.
http://shireroth.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 67#p159867

Let the CeO veto it. :)

Return to “Kaiser's Court”