New Arbiter

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Ometeotl I

New Arbiter

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

We need one. Who's interested.

CJ Miller

Re: New Arbiter

Post by CJ Miller »

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Though I know he meant that with bitterness. But CJ, my only concern with you is the controversial nature of.. well you. Many don't like your expressed personal views, many feel you are to inexperienced for such an important role. I myself share these concerns.

Arbiter is a VERY important job. The power to start the ball roling to revoke illegal decrees, the power to stop an amendment to the Charter, and the general duties of interpreting Shireroth law. These are important roles. You have shown you know many of the laws, history and traditions of Shireroth, and this is commendable, but Mike himself voiced concern of your understanding of the meaning of these laws.

And with all the changes coming, it might take more then simple understanding of the laws, but the ability to gauge them against each other, to see the contradictions we may create, and the loopholes one might try to abuse.

Do you really think, honestly, you can fill this important Job? It could create much hardship for the Nation if you are unable to fulfill the duties of this post, so I need you to be completely sure you are up for the job. It speaks no ill if you don't feel you are up to the task now, it is wise to know your limits. But if you truly think you are capable of this particular job, I will put you on the list of candidates that I will put before the Landsraad.

This warning/request goes for anyone else interested. This is one of the 3 most politically important jobs in the Nation. I need people sure they can do the job.

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Kaiser Ometeotl I wrote:Do you really think, honestly, you can fill this important Job?
Yes, I do.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Then I will put you on the list.

Are there any others interested?

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Dual roles may become necessary during this trying time. I would be honored to serve as CJ's Deputy and/or Jiminy Cricket.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

I'll add you to the list. I'll put who ever gets 2nd place as Assistant.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

I'm volunteering to support CJ.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I think CJ has worked off whatever accusations people made about him in #micronations so long ago. The guy obviously cares - might as well start taking him seriously.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

I'll start a vote tomorrow.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”