Negotiations with Elwynn

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Erik Mortis

Negotiations with Elwynn

Post by Erik Mortis »

It is the desire of the Imperial Government that the lands of Elwynn remain in Shireroth. To this goal, I offer the Elwynn government the chance to come here and voice the concerns. It is my hope to find a solution that appeases Elwynn and will end this conflict with a united Shirerithian Nation.

Jonas

Re: Negotiations with Elwynn

Post by Jonas »

*Takes a gun and some pitchforks.*

Errr... you never know with those Ellwynese... :fish :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

To the Government of Shireroth:

Your Imperial Majesty, Kaiser of Shireroth,
Your Excellency, Steward of Shireroth,

It is with great joy the Elwynnese government hears of the possibilities of beginning negotiations with your Majesty's government in Shirekeep. Elwynn is currently drafting its positition on negotiations and hopes to give you a positive response on negotiations in the near future.

May your Majesty and your Excellency please be assured of my highest considerations.

Daniel.

Daniel Farewell

Your Imperial Majesty,
Your Excellencies,

The Elwynnese Government is pleased to announce its willingness to begin negotiations with the Imperial Shirerithian Government subject to the conditions outlined in this letter met.

In seeking serious dialogue that actually may lead to something greater for both parties, a delegation consisting of two accredited ministers from each State shall meet in a neutral location behind sealed doors. The promises resulting in a communiqué shall be binding on both parties. The equal treatment of the delegates shall be fundamental, as well the mutual understanding between the parties that both parties are distinct polities, each one holding sovereignty and the right to self-determination at the time of the commencement of negotiations.

Daniel.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

The Kildarian Dutchy proposes to hold the meeting in Apollo City. The Kildari assure that none of both factions will get harmed, imprisoned, etc.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Kildare is a part of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. A neutral venue would be a third party power.

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

What about holding the negotiations in Stormark?
Last edited by Harald of Froyalan on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Nelaga would be willing, should the parties agree.

Kaiser B'caw I

Post by Kaiser B'caw I »

The equal treatment of the delegates shall be fundamental, as well the mutual understanding between the parties that both parties are distinct polities, each one holding sovereignty and the right to self-determination at the time of the commencement of negotiations.
Would it suffice to state agreement that this is true based on the de facto state of affairs, without reference to its de jure status?

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Safiria would be willing to host these negotiations.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

At this time Shireroth views Elwynn not as a foreign, but as a domestic power. Whether that changes would be based on the outcome of the negotiation. Shireroth openly states it desire for Elwynn to remain a domestic power. However, it was my hope to find a way to make this feasible and palatable for both sides.

Daniel Farewell

Your Majesty,
Your Excellencies,

In light of the LOAs upcoming, perhaps we should assume negotiations once His Majesty returns?

Daniel.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Daniel Farewell wrote:Your Majesty,
Your Excellencies,

In light of the LOAs upcoming, perhaps we should assume negotiations once His Majesty returns?

Daniel.
Or now! Erik can act as representative while the Kaiser is away.
Besides, the first part of the negotiations will be just us listening to your claims. :document

Daniel Farewell

Jonas,

I believe that the Elwynnese part has already made its negotiant stance clear through previous letters sent.

Daniel.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

If you are looking for a neutral area: go to Treesia City, it's ruled by the SC if I remember right. :document

Daniel Farewell

Or, we could just fly off to Nelaga? Been a while since I gazed down on the sea from the Flying Islands... :)

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Daniel Farewell wrote:Or, we could just fly off to Nelaga? Been a while since I gazed down on the sea from the Flying Islands... :)
Good idea! I advise you to surely visit Maraguo Island with its old Matbaa architectures (the ruins of Kerkboran are in a beautiful Persian style). :document :angel

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Or I could just set up a forum here for this, give you, ardy, the kaiser and myself access and we can hammer this out without all the...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

But I want to see the negotiations... :cry

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

They requested them to be private. I'm inclined to be okey with that. But I have no interest in getting foreign nations involved.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Erik Mortis wrote:They requested them to be private. I'm inclined to be okey with that. But I have no interest in getting foreign nations involved.
No problem. But would the representatives mind if I'm just looking and not saying anything? :angel

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

With respect to Erik, our conditions have been clearly spelt out. I will advise that the Provisional Government ought to be minded to accept the Nelagan offer of negotiating facilities.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Those condition aren't acceptable. I recognize the you all desire to become an independent state as a possible outcome, but as it stands you are not.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Erik,

If you are not even willing to concede the location of the talks - this bodes very poorly. Perhaps we should wait for the return of the Kaiser before arranging these talks formally.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'm skipping this bs and just trying to talk to ric directly.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I'd like to point out that Nelaga is not offering political shelter or refuge to the Elwyneese (though, if they seek in independently, it will be granted on a person-by-person basis) but instead just a location to hammer out your differences without either party having direct control of the talks.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Erik,

That is rather redundant as we are still discussing whatever you say.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Yeah.. well. trying to do it this way was leading to the cliche negotiation bs...

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Why should we move discussions to an other forum? I agree with Erik on this one.

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

We however disagree and the present indirect discussions will be discontinued if the Shirerithian party cannot comprehend and follow a simple request.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”