Request for injunction

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Malliki Tosha

Request for injunction

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Maksym Hadjimehmetov has seen it fit to declare Modan-Lach, the core county of House Mortis, independent from both the House and Shireroth. I humbly request an injunction against Mr. Hadjimehmetov, as well as a temporary posting block in Modan-Lach.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Request for injunction

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I move that the Crown offer free cake and hammers to all loyal Shirithians living in Modan-Lach lands who are willing to work for the Republic's interest; and, relatedly, as the sort of historical reference that I'm inordinately fond of making, send over some sightseers. It's a fairly similar sort of situation to the last time that happened, after all :)
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Your Majesty,

I move that we handle this matter IC... and have fun doing it :)

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Your Niftiness,

I move that we bomb the hell out of Modan-Lach.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

http://micras.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4282

I suggest the strongest possible smackdown possible. Banishment, Exile and ridicule. And anythings else we can throw at him.

At first I thought it was just a ploy to stir some activity. The second it went to the MCS it demands instant action and of the strongest sort.

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

I still think this is a fun thing. We should encourage activity!

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

It's not because it's in the MCS, that it can pass. As I remember right the MCS has a policy in which we should agree with secession. I'm not very convinced about the seriousness.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Seems like he's just doing it because of the inactivity, so it's an attempt to get people riled up. Mission accomplished... I guess... though I'm not sure that more disagreements and feuds is what we need right now.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Harvey Steffke wrote:Seems like he's just doing it because of the inactivity, so it's an attempt to get people riled up. Mission accomplished... I guess... though I'm not sure that more disagreements and feuds is what we need right now.
Perhaps we need one big disagreement to unify the nation... :angel
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Jonas wrote:
Harvey Steffke wrote:Seems like he's just doing it because of the inactivity, so it's an attempt to get people riled up. Mission accomplished... I guess... though I'm not sure that more disagreements and feuds is what we need right now.
Perhaps we need one big disagreement to unify the nation... :angel
That is the last thing Shireroth would need.
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I dunno. I thought it might work, but Erik took it the wrong way, and apparently others have too. Elwynn seceding was taking the joke too far, in my opinion, Straylight is well ... Straylight; and Khorze was just a land grab (sorry Aryzetur, but hard to see it any other way). If we want the situation to be good for Shireroth as a nation, it would be helpful for the Elwynnese to fight together with their brothers and sisters throughout Shireroth to defend our nation, because we are Shirithian. Otherwise it appears we've jumped straight to the vultures picking over the corpse mode.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Andreas the Wise wrote:I dunno. I thought it might work, but Erik took it the wrong way, and apparently others have too. Elwynn seceding was taking the joke too far, in my opinion, Straylight is well ... Straylight; and Khorze was just a land grab (sorry Aryzetur, but hard to see it any other way). If we want the situation to be good for Shireroth as a nation, it would be helpful for the Elwynnese to fight together with their brothers and sisters throughout Shireroth to defend our nation, because we are Shirithian. Otherwise it appears we've jumped straight to the vultures picking over the corpse mode.
You mean Shireroth is Yugoslavia and Kildare (or Mortis) is Serbia*? :p

*: trying to hold the realm together.

Andreas the Wise

Can't say that was the metaphor I had in mind ... :archy
Q - Director of SAMIN

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Kaiser B'caw I

Post by Kaiser B'caw I »

Max certainly doesn't seem to have meant the episode in the way it was taken. As for Elwynn... Well, let's just say I don't think it's a joke. Reversible, I hope, with some honest discussion, but not a joke.

I'm a little unsure as to how to deal with Ari and Straylight... That's not an independence bid, really, it seems to be a matter of picking up and taking the sancts to Antica. A lot will depend on what the Antican government says about that.

And Khorze... yeah. Not really seeing any reason to budge on that one. If he puts in an MCS claim for it, I'll point out that Aryez isn't a citizen and hasn't been in the territory for a while, and has no effective control over any of it. There should be no dispute in that case.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Your Niftiness,
My Dutch has expressed it's full support to restore order through the Empire. Whatever happens: the full Kildarian nobility is supporting You in suppressing those evil, naughty independence fighters. :worship :worship

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Your Niftiness,
As some nation are considering to recognise the independence movements, mostly because of possible benefit for their own (some citizens of Antica are openly seeing this as their chance to annex Shirerithian territory like Melangia), I propose that strong measures should be taken.

- Nations that recognise the independence, should been declared war or isolated (economically, politically and diplomatically).
- Our army has to occupy / liberate those counties from these fascist puppet independence movements.
- Those who join the independence movement and are citizen of Shireroth should lose their right to vote in the Landsraad for a certain time period.

(I'm leaving some room for a possible recwar. Banning people, closing topics, etc. isn't my style and I still hope that these secession movement can be crushed and aren't serious. Other nations can support them as much as they want, but without our support they will never get our land. :no )

Kaiser B'caw I

Post by Kaiser B'caw I »

Note: Edited for the possibility of letting Straylight go.
- Nations that recognise the independence, should been declared war or isolated (economically, politically and diplomatically).
Makes sense. See also the next comment.
- Our army has to occupy / liberate those counties from these fascist puppet independence movements.
I would prefer to be lenient on Elwynn for the time being, given the start of negotiations with them. It looks like Straylight might be permitted to go its own way. But very much for Modan-Lach, and particularly very much Khorze... yes. On that topic, though, we need a new MoMA if we're going to go prosecuting a multi-front war; I suspect my personal style of recwarring does not fit with the rules-based kind that seems to be standard in micronations, and we need someone who better understands them, and has much more patience with them, than I.

...Don't suppose you would, would you? :document
- Those who join the independence movement and are citizen of Shireroth should lose their right to vote in the Landsraad for a certain time period.
Fair enough, though in practical terms that should only affect the Elwynnese nobles (with the exception of Scott, who's declared his opposition to the rebellion). Max is a citizen, but was never granted a Landsraad vote, and Aryez isn't a citizen anymore.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Excellent, Your Niftiness. :worship
I would still like you for one favour: could you bring military control over the Apollonian counties to Kildare? This would make the organisation of our defence much easier. Besides: Kildarian officers know the counties better and will probably succeed much better in mobilising the local population then the Imperial representatives.
and we need someone who better understands them, and has much more patience with them, than I.

...Don't suppose you would, would you? :document
I'm happy to help fighting, but do you mean I should take the job? Because I would like to refrain from that: my English isn't good enough to communicate well enough (writing whole stories, making military plans for whole the army, etc.). I advise we 'hire' the Khan for this (as it looks like we aren't going to war against Elwynn). At least, if he doesn't chose the side of Ashkenatza.

Andreas the Wise

Look, the Khan just resigned the job to go and be MoMA in Antica. The chances of him *not* fighting against us are approximately those of dragging a sanct through Balgurd and out the other side.

I can act as a sub-MoMA military adviser for orbat type thing; I don't have the time or character to take full control of the MoMA ship.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Andreas the Wise wrote: I can act as a sub-MoMA military adviser for orbat type thing; I don't have the time or character to take full control of the MoMA ship.
And I will be on a trip to Switzerland next week (from Thursday), so it will be hard for me to do the job. Even if you would be my advisor. :fish

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

I suspect my personal style of recwarring does not fit with the rules-based kind that seems to be standard in micronations
Balgurd take the rules. If the war is on our territory, the Kaiser makes the rules!
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Andreas the Wise

There is a possibility we could use ... QUARREL.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Return to “Kaiser's Court”