Imperial Decree #450: Imperial Arbiter

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Mors VI

Imperial Decree #450: Imperial Arbiter

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

I hereby grant the office of Imperial Arbiter to House Kildare. They may choose from amongst themselves who the exact Arbiter shall be. They shall hold the office until otherwise stated. I recommend they keep the office filled with an active and worthy citizen. Please notify me once you have chosen who shall hold the office.

By my hand,
Kaiser Mors VI.

REPEALED
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Daniel Farewell

Re: Imperial Decree #450: Imperial Arbiter

Post by Daniel Farewell »

My Lord,

With all due respect, awarding a house the judex is not what I would recommend. It will make the position of arbiter politicized. The arbiter is supposed to be, kind of, politically neutral. I thought that at least.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

It's an honour to get this mission and I will speak with the members about it.
My Lord,

With all due respect, awarding a house the judex is not what I would recommend. It will make the position of arbiter politicized. The arbiter is supposed to be, kind of, politically neutral. I thought that at least.
But Daniel is right. Several people of other Houses would surely deserve this honour too. :yay:
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

Fair enough.

I awarded it to a house, so as to try and make use of the House System. And awarded it to Kildare because Kalirion already holds the Stewardship, I was trying to spread the power out a bit. Mike recently held it, so I wasn't about to just pass it back to his house.

But if you feel this politicizes the job to much, which I suppose was partly my goal, I'll rescind this decree and give it to an individual. Though I do like the idea of the Houses competing for positions and titles. Some healthy competition is good for the nation.

But I really don't need any more controversy at this time. This Decree is REPEALED!
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Oo, you made an Ayreon!

Sorry if I sounded harsh, didn't mean it. It's my job to have thoughts about things until you tell me to be silent:p

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

No. You both had a good point. I don't want you to be silent. I don't want silence.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”