Final Will

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

UEC

Re: Final Will

Post by UEC »

....And now they have Alex.. they must have planted her in my building... It was NOOOO accident that we met that day at dinner.... *ponders* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*is confused*I don't want Alex to kill you...She just keeps you distracted for me.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Fate is NEVER an accident, Erik. Get used to it. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Heh...I don't think anybdoy is out to kill you erik...you bloody schizo :P -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

No..alex is just out to love him Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Same thing.....Oops did I say that??? Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 9/29/03 11:56 pm

Kaiseress Jadie

*glares at Eriana**then breaks down laughing*yes you did indeed say that... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

AH!!!.. I"M BEING LOVED TO DEATH!!!!!!!!! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

I would personally love dying that way.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

That would be fucking FREAKY for the other person... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

what was that movie... where the dude had a heart attack whilst fucking... and he died on top of the chick... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

"Private Benjamin" was the name of the movie. It had Goldie Hawn in it, I think... it was about this Jewish woman who joined the Army because she heard about Fort Ord or something, and became... well, see the movie. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

There was another one where the guy just had a heart attack and ended up dying....That was "Dave"...hilarious comedy....great movie.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

They had a similar event in "Clerks," too. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*shudders*Don't remind me... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Yes, but in Clerks, the sex happened AFTER the death ^_^ Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

UEC

Post by UEC »

I still say that would be FUCKING FREAKY for the chickl... or the guy.. depending on who died.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

No one is disagreeing with you Erik....that would be freaky....so you better tell Alex to lay off the lovin a little bit...right? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

Maybe I should just hide in my room... and never let anyone in! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

dave was a good film...I also saw some french film where that happend.....but I was erating at the time, so did not read all the subtitles....so I have no real idea what it was about...except there was a bloke who was obseesed with girl who did the teacher when he died... David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

UEC

Post by UEC »

Quois?!?!? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

it was french

DAMNI T WHERES MY SIG BOLK!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Problem? Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

my sig block wont show

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Bad Server? Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire