Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Milady,

I have travelled to a few countries - Attera, Gotzborg, Matbaa and Stormark.

Attera
I approached Attera and told them of recent news. They were happy that we came. We discussed the treaty from 2002 between our nations (it's legality is in doubt). The Atterans proposed that a joint declaration between you, milady, and the Emperor of Attera, to reinforce its legality. Is that something you're willing to consider?

Gotzborg
I approached Gotzborg and told them of recent news. The King answered at once and was very friendly. He wondered why you didn't choose a regnal name :)

Matbaa
One of the biggest nations in the "Lovely sector". Introduced myself, proposed that we negotiate a treaty.

Stormark
Introduced myself. Told recent news and evaluated friendship. Foreign minister Prince Augusto de Corcovado is to ask Emperor for permission to visit Shireroth.

- Ric

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

If you would link me to the treaty in question, I will read through it and post something soon.
National Picketer
Hypatia's Mom's Daughter
M.I.A.

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Ras Charles

clarification

Post by Ras Charles »

Your Niftiness,

Just to clarify, the legality of the treaty is not in doubt from Attera's perspective. Some doubts have been raised in other nations as to the continuity of our government from that of Emperor Mik'el Tzion. We desire to re-affirm treaties with our friends not only to pick things up where we left off, but also to ensure that our old friends recognize that we are still the same Attera.

I hope this helps.

Yours sincerely,

Imperial Ras Charles
Prime Minister of the Atteran Empire

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

It looks good to me. Do I need to officially re-ratify the treaty anywhere?
National Picketer
Hypatia's Mom's Daughter
M.I.A.

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

If you make a decree affirming the legality of the treaty and if the Atteran emperor does the same, that would be good, I think :)

Maximos Qutreh Bar Idwhar

Post by Maximos Qutreh Bar Idwhar »

Dear Sirs,
I thank you for showing so much interest in my nation, which has been growing quite quickly for over a year now and has long been interested in the possibility of Shireroth as a friend, but I must protest on your usage of the words Lovely Sector to describe Matbaa.
Firstly, I nor any of the Zatriarchate's founding members had ever heard of Lovely before we founded Matbaa. In fact, the first mn we knew of was Kemetia, so I suppose we're the only Kemetian Section mn now!
Furthermore, we have never signed any form of treaty with Lovely and have very nearly been to war with them on several occasions.
Please take care not to refer to us as affiliated with Lovely in future.
Regards,
+MAXIMILLIDEUS
Regards,
His Excellency Maximos Qutreh Bar Idwharioun, Grand Vizier of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa
http://www.zatriarchate.uni.cc

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Our sincere apologies, Sir. We meant know harm. All that I meant is that you are a big nation with which we haven't known much about. We wanetd to learn more about you, that's why we came to you. It is easy to come with mistakes early in a relationship and we do apologise for that.

Thank you for being understanding.

In fact, being mislabelled with a sector is something Shireroth has been struggling with. People have often called our nation an "Apollo Sector" country - that made Erik our founder furious. So we understand that our mistake may have made you upset.

Again, I apologise.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Don't behead him! He's too CUTE to die!!!

Was that addressed at me?
Well, under Matbaic law, you're all really heretics, but I'm not allowed to behead you since you're not citizens of the Zatriarchate. :document
*aha*
Anyway, how goes the treaty, Shirereithan friends? :kaiser
Regards,
His Excellency Maximos Qutreh Bar Idwharioun, Grand Vizier of the Zatriarchate of Matbaa

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

All those who may vote have voted. We just await the Praetor's return (the one who acts like the speaker). If he doesn't come back soon, the Kaiseress will close the voting and the ratification would be passed by unanimity.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Allways nice to throw the, "Your a heretic, but I wont slay you because we techinically 'cant' " argument at your friends. HUGS!

:archy :angel

Well, I'm overjoyed that you think so.
Regards,

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

:thumbsup

:jadie
Regards,

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Report 2

Alexandria:

The Emperor of Alexandria, Edgard, is marrying Marquise Iphigénie de Valois-Montorgveil of Avaricum.

Hurmu:

Hurmu might become a de facto member of the GC.

GC:

The GC has a new Taoiseach (prime minister), our dear Ardy.

Hanover:

Hanover has decided to close the Bergen Conference through a resolution which in practice stated that "we're not a micronation, we're a real nation!"

Hurmu might become a de facto member of the GC.
Hurmu practically is a de facto member of the GC. They have military rights over all Hurmu's armed forces and land.
Regards,

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Who is the Marquise? Is she a real person? Is she a real woman? And is she really marrying Edgard? Or is the whole thing fictional?

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

Good questions. I'm not entirely sure.

Here's the announcement of the marriage:
http://forum.avaricum.org/viewtopic.php?p=12633#12633

Apparently it's taking place on the 6th of February 1707. They're behind in time. :p

Here's a "pic" of the wife-to-be.

Here's the marriage thread. If I understand it correctly it's sort of role-play with the Empress of Avaricum being the officiant.

http://forum.avaricum.org/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0

I can tell you one thing - this Avaricum place is interesting. I'd like to send an envoy there, but they're all frogs. Does anyone here speak French?

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

One other thing, we're like the only major power not getting invited to this wedding. Natopia got invited. Stormark and the GC too. :p

Matbaa wasn't invited. But then again, we and the Alexandrians have never been too close.
I think the marriage is fictional personally. But then again, that doesn't explain why Edgard is never around micronationally anymore.
Regards,

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

If it's fictional, it's not worth our bother :-p

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

She looks so...French. Which is appropriate, I suppose, since it's a French-themed nation. But I hope, for Edgard's sake, this doesn't turn out to be an Anne of Cleves-type situation :love :kaiser
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Zatriarch Maximillideus wrote:Matbaa wasn't invited. But then again, we and the Alexandrians have never been too close.
I think the marriage is fictional personally. But then again, that doesn't explain why Edgard is never around micronationally anymore.
Edgard not around, anymore?? Where have you been looking??

Return to “Kaiser's Court”