Imperial Decree #206: Centerflying Treaty

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Semisa I

Imperial Decree #206: Centerflying Treaty

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

WHEREAS the Imperial Republic of Shireroth claims Lac Glacei through Article Nine of the Southsailing Treaty, through direct grant in the Tymarian era, and through the right of years of continuous occupation,BUT WHEREAS Ryan Caruso has a competing claim, a strong cultural tie to the land, a committment to develop it further, and the diplomatic and political skill to resolve its many difficulties,AND WHEREAS both parties are willing to act in concord for the protection and betterment of Lac Glacei,THEREFORE, the Kaiser of Shireroth and Ryan Caruso agree to the following:FIRST, that Lac Glacei will become a sovereign Grand Duchy under Grand Duke Ryan Caruso.SECOND, that the Grand Duchy of Lac Glacei will become a protectorate of Shireroth, under the following terms:- That it acknowledge the Kaiser as a ceremonial head of state.- That it share the foreign policy of Shireroth- That it share the currency and economy of Shireroth, and present no barrier to the free flow of Shirerithian goods- That it does not cede its sovereignty to or become vassal of any third party- That it not be subject to the laws of the Landsraad of Shireroth.-That it not be subject to any Kaiserial decrees save those which expressly mention it.- That it have a separate immigration policy from Shireroth, that citizens of one not be citizens of the other unless they specifically join both nations, and that the Tri-Citizenship policy of Shireroth not apply to it.- That Shireroth is obligated to defend it if attacked- That the Grand Duke and the Kaiser periodically meet and discuss common issues and common goals at their convenienceTHIRD, that any perceived violation in this treaty will be arbitrated by UAI, or, if UAI is unavailable, a similar company or mutually agreed upon neutral party, and that their words will be binding.FOURTH, that this treaty supersedes all previous treaties concerning Lac Glacei, and that the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and Ryan Caruso both consider the status of Lac Glacei settled.SIGNED ____________ (Kaiseress Semisa I)SIGNED ____________ (Ryan Caruso) By my hand,Her Niftiness, The Resurrector: Semisa, First of the Name, Kaiseress of Shireroth, Protector of Comstokia, Overlord of the Duchies of Naudia'Diva, Elwynn, and Kildare, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Bearer of the Celestial Barrier, Countess of Shirekeep, Knight of the Dragon, Arsonirathius of Delvenus, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, Princess of Hvalafell, Priestess of Cedrism, and Lady of the Golden Mango Throne.

Bill3000

Re: Imperial Decree #206: Centerflying Treaty

Post by Bill3000 »

Centerflying Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

hhhmmmm..... If you feel an icy chill...the Conglacio is amongst you

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Signed,Ryan CarusoAnd Dave, if you want to live/work/do something in Lac Glacei, let me know. I'm sure we can work something out. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

I would like to work there, if I could If you feel an icy chill...the Conglacio is amongst you

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Certainly.There are several issues which, now that this treaty has been signed, need to be ironed out over the next several days.For starters, whether Lac Glacei will have a forum hosted here at Shireroth or revert back to the old forums. It doesn't matter to me either way. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I suggest the old one. We have enough forums here as it is, and if you used the old one you could make separate forums for government, chat, and whatever. Not to mention I recall it being especially pretty for an EZBoard.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Shamelessly borrowing-and-rephrasing from the Lord of the Rings*"...and the reign of Grand Duke Ryan began, of which many songs have been told. "In his time Lac Glacei was made more fair than it had ever been, even in the days of its first glory; and it was filled with sugarcane and with soft-serve fountains, and it gates were wrought of rocky road and steel, and its streets were paved with white vanilla..."

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

You. Rock. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

p200.ezboard.com/fbaronyo...D=62.topicGame is not over yet.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Iain thinks he is so smart because he can restrict people and delete posts from Treesia's forums.bill3000.hypermart.net/Sh...eesia.html was the link that I posted.What a moron. I propose to declare any Shirerothian who supports this move a traitor. Edited by: Bill3000 at: 12/6/05 16:52

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

How would they be traitors if the place isn't even Shirerithian anymore?

AngelGuardian93

Why is he such a prick about this? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

re

Post by RicLyon »

Bill? Because he obviously has a grudge on Ardy and Iain.

AngelGuardian93

Re: re

No. Iain. He should let it go. Obsession is not a becoming trait on him. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

I wouldn't know what reasons Iain has. I think he believes he has the law on his side. Shireroth seems to be as stubborn as Treesia is anyway. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Actually, he was talking about Iain... Edited by: Bill3000 at: 12/6/05 18:16

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Right. Off to the old forums it is.I guess I had better build up those defenses I spoke of. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

p200.ezboard.com/blacglaceiForum address. If you intend to link to them or something. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

JacobusRexetImp

We endorse this treaty

Post by JacobusRexetImp »

as it will permit LG to return to and exceed its former glory.Jacobus, Imperator Emeritus and Founder of Lac Glacei

Re: We endorse this treaty

Quote:and that the Tri-Citizenship policy of Shireroth not apply to it.what if someone is a citizen of Lac Glacie and Shireroth...is that counted as 2 citizenships under Shirerothian rules?

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I was under a slight impression that citizenship in Lac Glacei gives you like a visa citizenship in Shireroth.We're like... Cubans here or something... Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

AngelGuardian93

It means that LG has a seperate foriegn policy completely, but if you join LG then it doesnt count as a citizenship towars Tri-cit. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Right. You're technically a citizen of a protectorate of Shireroth. It's the same relation that Puerto Rico has with the US.

so a LG citizen is a citizen here? with what rights? that is, do the get restrictions like not being able to hold such and such a job?And does it work the other way round? ie, could a Shireroth Citizen claim to be a LG citizen?

Kaiseress Semisa I

It's two separate citizenships in reality, though within the two nations the citizenships should be recognized as one and the same.

ok, cool, thanks for the clarification.

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

im puerto rican i mean lac glaciean! And shirerothien, W007!banana! -> Here's a site with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.html

AngelGuardian93

Si. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

It's sí.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”