Imperial Decree #196: Official Marriage

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

sovereignvikingemperor

Re: Imperial Decree #196: Official Marriage

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

Congratulations to the newly-weds!!

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

May I be the first to wish the happy couple a wonderful honeymoon full of wonderful and interesting discoveries.

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

And may I be the second. Congratulations and good luck! Chairman of the Sovereign Order of Treesia

Kaiser Yarad I

Imperial Decree #196: Official Marriage

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

On this day, Fishday the 22nd of Anandjan, on which we celebrate the final day of Chinnam, an auspicious day for such an event, it is hereby decreed:Andelarion, Duke of Elwynn, and Lady Gudrun Vesteralen of Elwynn are wed, under the sight of all the gods and of us, the Shirerithian people. May their union sow bountiful fruit, like a metaphorical mango of joy.The Lady Gudrun is now entitled to all the privileges allowed to spouses of Nobles, and is very welcome to them.I wish the happy couple all the best for the future, and hope that together they can steer Elwynn onto an even brighter path than it traversed before!By my hand,His Niftiness, Yarad, First of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Protector of Comstokia, Overlord of the Duchies of Brookshire, Kildare and Yardistan, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight of the Sunburst, Kampioen of Shireroth, Recipient of the Grand Collar of the Nishan i-Rastakhiz, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, Lieutenant of Blackrock, Scion of Kalir, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

May I be among the first to offer my congratulations, and also the first to offer my legal help in the divorce ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Thank you Does that mean that I may give her votes, or will she only be there without any votes? Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Joseph has no votes.She may only act as your emmisary when you're absent, you can't split votes between yourself and her.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Congratulations!PS, Lady Gudrun Vesteralen needs access to the Landsraad now. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!Edited by: Hypatia Agnesi at: 10/19/05 14:09

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Yes he can! Look at the Procedures.Joseph has no votes because he keeps turning them down when I offer them. Ric can give her as many votes as he wishes. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

This is the bad thing about traditionally having nothing to do with the Landsraad, you forget how it works completely

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Heh cool But you were the Praetor once, I remember when Scot fired you in Dublin Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Yes, that's probably one of the only micronational sackings done in person I wasn't an especially good or attentive Prætor, Ric, hence my being fired.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

One of the reasons I hate "Honourary" Nobility.So much confusion. Scion of the Mog Kaiser

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Since when was anything straightforward in Shireroth? Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*whispers to a servant*Master Guardian agrees with that sentiment. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

So did Eoin use his jus primae noctis?

Return to “Kaiser's Court”