jobs?

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

david northworthy beckfor

jobs?

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

are there any jopbs going?by jobs I mean actual jobs, not being governer or baron or uber-kiaser or whatever.. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

The Balkan Butcher

Re: jobs?

Post by The Balkan Butcher »

yeah are ther any jobs around?

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

The Foreign Ministry could use some ambassadors.

ambassador?me?that not a good idea! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

We need a MiniTrade. and MiniInfo...(though Joseph is kinda doing that as MiniInt, that boy has to much work... we need to start redistributing it for people....)Well.. We could always use more Historians.. people who keep record of important events.. and after a while compile them into a History thingy. We don't really have any recent history written down.. and we are loseing much to memory..You could always ask individual Ministers. Surely they have jobs you could perform. The Kaiser could always use an assistant who keeps them informed of goings ons... minor... major.. social... political.. I know I can't always get to some forums for a few days at a time. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Quote: We need a MiniTrade.trade trade before...got confused..gave up..Quote: and MiniInfo...(though Joseph is kinda doing that as MiniInt, that boy has to much work... we need to start redistributing it for people....)mm...what does that do?Quote:Well.. We could always use more Historians.. people who keep record of important events.. and after a while compile them into a History thingy. We don't really have any recent history written down.. and we are loseing much to memory..nah...no good at that sorta thingQuote:You could always ask individual Ministers. Surely they have jobs you could perform.will do.mmm...took me this long to remember to ask in the first place Quote:The Kaiser could always use an assistant who keeps them informed of goings ons... minor... major.. social... political.. I know I can't always get to some forums for a few days at a time.mmm..interesting....who ever gets that would have o ubnderstand whats going on....and remember it long enough to tell about it..ok, what I will do is ask minint about mininfo stuff "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

MiniInfo runs the Site.. MiniInt runs the forums. THe jobs CAN be merged. So when one of those jobs is empty. the other fills it. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Quote: We need a MiniTrade. and MiniInfo...(though Joseph is kinda doing that as MiniInt, that boy has to much work... we need to start redistributing it for people....)Actually, the only work I'm having trouble keeping up with is the Census, and that's because I'm actually running out of ideas of ways it should go and things for the optional section... and then there's the overall apathy regarding its existence around here...as for the Board, while I don't anymore have the time to read every forum every day anymore, I keep up with administrative stuff whenever I see need to, and I shall be archiving the General Discussion forum again tomorrow. Just yesterday (or was it the day before?) I made thumbnail images of all the flags I hadn't, so I could host all the main page's images on one low-bandwidth site.However, the lack of progress on the site itself is mainly because the site is actually nonexistent at this point in time. As soon as Erik gets it up and I can get access, I'll upload all the stuff I have from the previous site, and start updating it with subdomains and email hosting and whatever else it is we're going to do with it (MoRE files, culture stuff, et cetera). Hopefully I can get a working CSS directory for it so I don't have to redo the header file every new page I add...anyhoo, Kaiser, you may take this as my monthly report...P.S. Erik, my eMail is being really crappy right now... could you PM me through ezboard with info on how to get you teh $$? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Can do... oh I'll just tell you when I see you on Aim...I need to wait for the Merger vote to Fail before I can go forward. A Nay from you would speed that up. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

actually, it wouldn't considering the votes are tallied at an appointed date, not an appointed percentage... and I don't want to vote nay because I still believe that if everyone else in the nation wants this, they should get their chane... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

That's a stupid reason... If you oppose it.. VOTE THAT! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

it's not that I oppose it, I just don't support it... which is why I abstained... yes, I'm worried that it might (or rather will most definitely) destroy Shireroth, but I do believe in the will of the people... I trust however that the people are not stupid enough to vote the act through Nick's and Your opposition, but if it is threatened, when it is apparent not to be the will of the nation as a whole (excepting us elders), I will put forth against it. But if the people all together decide, it is not my place to deny them anything.(Basically the reason for my vote algorithm.)Erik - you must realize that a nation is not made of its emperor, but of its peoples. Even if that nation is not one of democracy, it is the will of the people which most influences its direction. You do still hold the right to veto any passed act, or decree any act which was unpassed. If you feel so strongly that your ideals for the nation should supercede those of the citizens (not that they do in this case - the act still failed) then you need not be dependent upon the Landsraad to guide the Imperial Republic. It is your power, and it is your right.((Arr... and I really need to get an act together reworking the definition of Shirithian Elder... because this 500 post qualification is getting out of hand...)) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Back on the topic of the site...is the site you make for http://www.shireroth.org going to be the same style/layout as our old site? Because (and no offense to whoever made it; they did something none of the rest of us were willing to do) I really didn't like that...too silly-looking and unprofessional. If you would like, I can help you make the site use the format the current Hyperborea site does (see http://www.geocities.com/apollos...yperborea/ ) which I think would be a vast improvement.

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Stuff

awesome... I'll go research frames sometime soon, and then if someone can get a neat banner image for me to put at the top (and maybe a coat of arms, or should I just strip that from brookshire's flag?)...whee! yayy for new site formatics...arr... I still need to look up CSS's... damn...*wanders off* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

I know frames... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

Frames bad. Tables good.

frames goodtables goodI used to use them alot..then I stoped doing pages....so I am not used to them again.... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

I didn't really like Frames either.. they cause me problems.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

wait... scott... isn't your hyperborea page programmed in frames? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Return to “Kaiser's Court”