Abdicating

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Jadie

Abdicating

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

To the loyal Citizens of Shireroth,I have enjoyed being your Kaiseress very much...but I believe that my time as ruler of Shireroth has come to an end. I am not leaving Shireroth, just abdicating the throne. With this abdication Erik is now ruling Kaiser of Shireroth and the marriage between Erik and I is now null and void. I love you all..and loved being your Kaiseress....come visit me in Goldshire .I hearby AbdicateKaiseress Jadie I Signing off.....g'night everyone *throws confetti in the air and walks towards home* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Abdicating

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

well...I had frun trying to overthrow you...good times...good times...see? We're all friends here! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I know you had fun trying to overthrow me....*laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here.

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I'm sorry to see you give up the throne JD. But if that is your wish.... I'll be formally taking the throne this evening....*hugs JD* Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot death yet...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*gags*Oh... man... Jadie... abdicating!?!*bites lip and holds back tears*Ye shall be missed.

Jadie of Goldshire

Geez...you guys sound like I am dying or completely leaving Shireroth....That's not happening. I am still going to be here....My time as Kaiseress has just come to an end that's all. No worries guys..I'm still here Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I have Arrived! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Weee!! Another Erik Kaisership! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Jadie of Goldshire

Woo!! Go Death! Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here.

UEC

Post by UEC »

The Kaiser is death? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiser Mors III

The Kaiser is death? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

The Kaiser is death!Long live the Kaiser!Bets now being accepted as to long before Jadie and Rakesh hook up! Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 11/13/03 6:45 pm

Kaiser Mors III

I give it less than a week... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

Oh right. Congratulations to the "new" Kaiser!Why do I get the feeling I've done this before?

Jadie of Goldshire

Oh boy...there are bets now.. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Heh heh Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Jadie, if your smart you'd start a betting thing and then rig it

Jadie of Goldshire

*shrugs*Everyone is going to lose...because I don't believe that Rakkie will marry me...so you all lose!! LOSE I TELL YOU!! Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*psst* Hey Rakesh, want to earn some easy money? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Return to “Kaiser's Court”