Imperial Decree#68: Kitanus Fields

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

ErosDarkstar

Re: Imperial Decree#68: Kitanus Fields

Post by ErosDarkstar »

The YAC is an irressitable entity.YARDISTAN is a Duchy of Shireroth.The YAC can annex me all day long, and I don't care.YARDISTAN needs my permission to annex me. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

UEC

Post by UEC »

About this Duchy thing... It's kinda bothering me.. KF.. small territory.. has 6 votes... That kinda bothers me.... and because it's so small it will proly NEVER have baronies.. since it Is a barony..basicly... Now, I like steve.. this isn't person.. just kinda bothers me.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Then at some point in the near future, I take a Regent, who becomes a non-ruling noble, and I split my votes with them. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

UEC

Post by UEC »

Regents aren't recognized as Nobles who could vote in the Landsraad though... You'de need a Baron... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

At the risk of being kinda self-centered here: there are two Baronies in the Republic, Hyperborea and Straylight, that both have many more people and a lot more activity/culture/whateveryouwannacallit than Kitanus Fields does. It seems kinda unfair that they get to be a Duchy and we don't just because Eros made some demands.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I do know that Straylight has been itching for Duchy status again for a while.. the even have a County.. which would proly get Barony status...if Straylight was made a Duchy.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

That may just appease the Shirlanians, too. After all, Barony status would give them some say in the government. Not much, but I think all they'd really want is a little. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*screams*I am sorry...but circumstances being as they are..I am going back to my original idea. I am revoking the Duchy status of Kitanus Fields. However it will still be recognized as a Barony however it will be of Goldshire. Any problems? no? yes? I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!It is done..and I don't want to hear complaints out of anyone. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

Err.... I see... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Ooh! Ooh! I have one. Are you sure? -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Um... Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

UEC

Post by UEC »

yeah.. didn't quite expect this.. but ok.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Not that, you know, Goldshire is anywhere NEAR the Kitanus Fields... but... sure. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

there is an indirect sea route to it... which goes through schlangen, which is part of kildare... so... hrm... I control the trade route... suite...I have the central passage!!! Except it's not a passage! It's just an inlet... or something... shhhh... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Quote: Not that, you know, Goldshire is anywhere NEAR the Kitanus Fields... but... sure.does it matter?I mean, in England there is a part of Derbyshire that is in Leiscestershire, so there is RL precedent for it...and for a long time during the the Earldom of Derby was part of the Duchy of Lancaster, whish is no where near it David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

UEC

Post by UEC »

And Yardistan has holding all the way down as far as Mar Sara.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

that is because Yardistan is the closest duchy to the Mar Sara colony... and the fact that Yardistan has just about everything anyways... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

Yardistan also owns the City of Griffonashja, formerly known as Musica...but the Shirerothians control the port... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

*Annexes André Olbrich*Hah! Submit to the Y.A.C.!

UEC

Post by UEC »

...right... though he is right about Musica.. they got control of the city during the Mog Rebellion.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Mwahaha. We are everywhere. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

yes.. you are... *is attacked by his fake lemonade.. *... DAMN IT! *goes to find a napkin...* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

O_oFake lemonade?!?!?!? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

Yerp.. fake lemonade.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Damn that fake lemonade it's evil.... EVIL I TELLYOU!!!!

Kaiseress Jadie

What the hell are you guys talking about??? WHAT THE HELL IS FAKE LEMONADE! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

yellow koolaid

Kaiseress Jadie

*sighs* why didn't you guys just say that?!?Thank you Austi Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

NOPE!.. He's wrong.. that's Koolaid.. not Fake Lemonade.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

THEN WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!?!?!?!? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “Kaiser's Court”