Imperial decree #57: MiniInfo

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Aure I

Imperial decree #57: MiniInfo

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

I hereby decree that the position of Minister of Information is now vacant. Please post in this thread if you're interested in aquiring it. May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine BooslerEdited by: Kaiseress Aure I at: 7/13/03 4:15 pm

Ryan

Re: Imperial decree #67: MiniInfo

Post by Ryan »

Uh, you might get more replies if you posted what the MiniInfo actually does. Cause I have no clue.Of course, I could just be a blind fool. :p ;)

Kaiseress Aure I

*wonders how come this is imperial decree number 67, when it's supposed to be 57*Ah wellQuote from the constitution...Quote:Minister of Information: The job of the Minister of Information shall be to keep the public of Shireroth informed of all matters of state that have been made public officially. The Minister of Information shall be vested with the power of maintaining all official forms of national communications. Feel free to be creative on what that means.But you get a beautiful ministry, and if you get rid of all the pink and fluffy things that I set up, it might suit your needs. May the hasha be with you
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

UEC

Post by UEC »

Over Time MiniInfo has basicly taken on most everything. so it's a Big ministry. It maintains the forums (which isn't hard..) It's supposed to maintain a site (which seems to be hard, since no one has accually done it(aure did you put up your new one?) since Steve was MiniInfo) It also has the job of informing citizens about things... and other nik-nak jobs.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

SimplyRhedd

Post by SimplyRhedd »

Hah, well, Kaiseress/UEC, this sounds or coulld be interesting, and well, Shirlan is kinda upintheair, and well, and since I've been doing nothing.....I'll raise a hand for a shot at it....that's if no others wants to try...*smiles shyly*

UEC

Post by UEC »

It'll be alot of work.... Or should be... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

It's a state job, how hard can it be? :DUm, while I don't want the whole thing, I can help out with the forums and website if/when/where you need me to. I got PSP and Dreamweaver...I don't want the job, I got too much crap to do now, but I can help out here and there if you need it.

SimplyRhedd

Post by SimplyRhedd »

Well, I work hard. And, volume(s) management will be tricky, but the right or shall I say, correct balance will be found...with working hard, yes. Um, IF I take on the job, I'd appreciate any community input, like you have offered WarVoid, that you can count on, would be much appreciated. *smiles kindly*Sooo...let me know, UEC, ah, Erik.

Kaiseress Aure I

SimplyRhedd, I don't think you're an actual citizen in Shireroth, or at least I can't find your immigration form anywhere... And giving governmental jobs to non-citizens sounds... Strange, to say the least. May the hasha be with you

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

OOH! OOH! MEMEMEME! //waves Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

I can confirm the fact that SimplyRhedd is not actually a citizen. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

ARIadnEL000

Post by ARIadnEL000 »

Isn't denizen synonymous with citizen, technically speaking...

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

it is also however, schmoe we don't know YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

I think in Shireroth terms it simply means someone who is here, not nessecarily a cit.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

MEMEMEME! I want the job! You will give it to me, yesS? Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

UEC

Post by UEC »

Lol.. you're already up to be Prætor.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

AFAIK, Rhedd is a citizen of Shirlan, which merged with Straylight, which means she(?) is a citizen of Shireroth.Right?

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

I'll agree if you tell me what AFAIK means. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

UEC

Post by UEC »

As far as I know.And I don't think the merger in complete yet... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

SimplyRhedd

Post by SimplyRhedd »

Well yes. Straylight, in effect, was born out of Shirlan, then carried over Shireroth and is a part of the Duchy of Brookshire. I, being of Shirlan, joined with Straylight which is a part of this community Shireroth. Continuing this, Erik, as you are aware, I am applying myself to the Duchy of Brookshire which you seem willing to allow there.....soooooo...draw your own conclusions from this and we'll see.Mezzastromix, oh shifter entitled, what's a praetor?

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

While I admire your enthusiasm, I talked to our Minister of External Affairs and he was not aware of such a merging happening. Nor can I find a Landsraad vote approving such an action or a decree from the Kaiseress. Nor was the Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization informed that we were going to be recieving new citizens via merger.Based on all this, I have to believe that the merger never actually occured. If you desire, we could get a vote on that going, or I could talk to the Kaiseress about it when I speak to her next. In the meantime, if you want to fill out an immigration form and do it the old fashioned way, you can become a citizen without having to deal with the hassle.The Prætor keeps the Landsraad clean. He/she announces the outcome of votes when they have been concluded and moves old topics to their respective forums. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Post by UEC »

"Well yes. Straylight, in effect, was born out of Shirlan"... err.. no... Ari Made it... long ago..... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Very long ago. In fact, Straylight was a duchy of shireroth in the tymarian era, if I have my sources right. It only became a barony recently. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Yerp, we wanted it back.. but couldn't justify it as a Duchy.. but.. you know ... we might be able to now.... Have Shirlan join as a Barony... But we need to make sure it'll be active... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

I'm afraid that if you're not a legal citizen of Shireroth, you cannot recieve a governmental job in Shireroth. IT's as simple as that. Now if you're so enthusiastic about it, you can either apply for citizenship or wait for the merge to happen and hope for the best... See, I can't promise that the merge will happen because I have absolutely no idea what the whole thing is about.... So.... *shrug* May the hasha be with you

SimplyRhedd

Post by SimplyRhedd »

Okay, okay, I see the point. The Barony of Shirlan under the Duchy of Brookshire doesn't seem like a bad idea, afterall. *scurries back to Brookshire*

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

And cancel my bid for MiniInfo until the Praetor decision is made, if you would please. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Kaiseress Aure I

Alright, so I got nobody for the job so far... Well it can wait. May the hasha be with you

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I'm not really interested in keeping the job for a long time, but if a praetor is needed for the short term until this can be sifted through, i'll do it and then you wont have to wait for clutter or for votes to be extended or any inconvenience.*nods*Again, im not trying to screw anyone out of a job they would really enjoy, just trying to be a good shirerithian citizen and serve my Kaiseress if a need arises. *bows*

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

umm... this is discussing the MiniInfo position... not praetor. We have a praetor already... we don't have a MiniInfo. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”