Imperial Proclaimation MVI 2: On my heir.

Announcements by and petitions to the Kaiser of Shireroth.

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Jonas

Re: Imperial Proclaimation MVI 2: On my heir.

Post by Jonas »

Gman Russell wrote:You didn't change the flag, but you aren't using your limitless power to change it back either. ABUSE THY POWER!
Be happy that the old flag isn't the flag of this 'new' Shireroth. :evil

About the karma system: I don't like it either. I'm still of the opinion that we have to look to people and not to subdivisions.
And about the legality of parties: I think that it was once again prohibited by one of the Kaisers.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

"new Shireroth" my left buttock. This is the old Shireroth with a slightly different way of organizing people.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Kaiser Mors VI wrote:"new Shireroth" my left buttock. This is the old Shireroth with a slightly different way of organizing people.
You're changing it in a stupid democracy with a House system with one active House. And what's more: former counties without a count no longer get the activity they could have gotten with a Baron and Duke above it.
New Shireroth is not the old one, and you should know that.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

And what's more: former counties without a count no longer get the activity they could have gotten with a Baron and Duke above it.
Yeah, it wasn't exactly like this before. Perhaps sometimes in Kildare, but not in general.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

I've seen little to no change. And none I would attribute to the changes. You did dick with them before, you do dick with them now. Only now you can't pretend you are. But you seem to wanna pretend that you DID.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Return to “Kaiser's Court”