Landing.

A center for military research and development
Erik Mortis

Landing.

Post by Erik Mortis »

*In the dead of night aircraft are heard over the old JASO facility. With no guards at the defunct center no one was there to witness the arrival of the entire Monty Crisco Airborne Corps.

By morning the Facility is secured and defensive structures are erected, the old defense systems activated, and work can be heard from the aircraft hangers as pilots bring back to life old fighter craft, long since left in disrepair. *

The JASO facility is hereby claimed by the County of Monty Crisco and the Barony of Dolor. It is not a resource of the Imperial Republic nor any ministry or subdivision of the Empire. Nor shall it be handed off as scrap to another party.

Jonas

Re: Landing.

Post by Jonas »

Can I claim a part? I always wanted a facility. :fish

:D
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Kaiseress Anandja I

Post by Kaiseress Anandja I »

This action is illegal and if you don't stop I will take the necessary steps to ensure you do.

Do I make myself clear??
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Your Niftiness, can I take the Imperial Advisory Council? Afterall, I was member of it. :document
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Kaiseress Anandja I

Post by Kaiseress Anandja I »

I'm not sure you can "take" the IAC, but do you want to be a member?
Love and Happiness,

Kaiseress Anandja I
Marchioness of Goldshire
Baroness of Lakhesis

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Can I play the yes man this time? Otherwise I need to come up with arguments. :angel

But no, many thanks... but I prefer to stay out of it for now (as there are already four Advisors). ;)

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I will not back down from this one. JASO is not some piece of meat to be sold to the highest bidder.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

JASO is not some piece of meat to be sold to the highest bidder.
Noble thoughts and high sentiment, but rebellion and war? All sides have acknowledged your interest, and are offering you a considerable stake in the future of J.A.S.O.

Sometimes waiving one's sword in the air and yelling "NO!" is not enough.

Brrappa himself declared the shield that is to be used to defend the Kaiser(ess). Shireroth, her sovereignty, and the Nation are worth more than the instinctual reaction of a wrongly bruised ego.

For you were indeed wronged, my friend. Many of us have been simularly wronged, but the natural spirit of Shireroth and the Will of the Gods eventually sets all to right.

Show your faith by laying down this weaponry. Order your men to release Her Niftyness.

Let us go to the Temple and make a Grand Explosion to the gods! Let us take this before the Judex!

Let us be reconciled for the Life that is Shireroth!

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Um, Erik, it hasn't been posted yet, but its well in planning, that there are already some other military forces there. Can you delay this .... say, four days? At least until the auction starts? It'll fit in so much better to the chronology there.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, the latest thread relating to visits to JASO makes it clear there are guards there. And if you're aiming to turn this into a civil war, you need to actual purchase the troops to use them ...
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

All sides have acknowledged your interest, and are offering you a considerable stake in the future of J.A.S.O.
What stake? I've been offered nothing that I know of. Just "tough luck".

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

"Photorecon-1 commencing overflight of target. Negligible activity."

"Roger, Photorecon-1, continue overflight. Over."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Return to “J.A.S.O.”