Irish Lessons Opening Once More!

Meskan, the patron god of the university, protects these old topics and forums so that their knowledge shall never be lost.
Zirandorthel

Irish Lessons Opening Once More!

Post by Zirandorthel »

I presume I'm still authorised to teach here, as a) no-one removed my permission and b) I never actually finished my course the first time around. Therefore Ireland and the Irish Language 086 will begin once again as soon as I get my lesson plan together. This time, we will be focusing purely on the written language for the first language syllabus, as the pronunciation is of little use in an Internet situation. Grammar, common sayings and vocabulary will be the main areas. As before, I will be providing translations.Please express interest in this thread if such exists. Thanks to everyone who's expressed interest so far, I enjoyed teaching it the first time around, and have a better idea of how to go about it this time! Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

AngelGuardian93

Re: Irish Lessons Opening Once More!

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*post post* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Re: Irish Lessons Opening Once More!

Post by Shyriath »

Quote:I presume I'm still authorised to teach here, as a) no-one removed my permission and b) I never actually finished my course the first time around.As far as I'm concerned, you're still authorized. Teach as you wish....Oh, and I'm also interested in getting some Irish lessons.

Return to “University Community Archives”