Rules: ATTN All Students and Teachers!

Meskan, the patron god of the university, protects these old topics and forums so that their knowledge shall never be lost.
Gryphon Avocatio

Rules: ATTN All Students and Teachers!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

After Locke's outburst, I have decided to clarify some of the rules that must be followed in the University.[hr]1) Only teachers may start threads in the University. These threads may only be for the purposes of Classes, Lectures, and Homework. No "Are you interested in...?" threads. Such threads are clutter that can be moved to the General or the Polling Station. Any threads not meeting this criteria will be either moved or deleted.2) This is not the place to make commentary on the teacher or the teacher's work, especially if the commentary is offensive or inappropriate. If you want to complain about a teacher, you can take it up personally with him or her, ask the more to consider revoking the teacher's permission to teach if they are ill-suited for their position, or the--favorite of most students--gossip amongst others in private. Innapropriate posts may be deleted3) Those who find a need to repeat offences are subject to a recourse selected by the Minister of Research and Education. Such punishments include warnings, dismissal from a class, suspension, and expulsion (being placed on a list forbidding admittance into courses). If the offences are of an unusally high degree, the Imperial Government may be sought for punishment.-The MoRE -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Re: Rules: ATTN All Students and Teachers!

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Thank you for clarifying this. I wasn't aware of any of this myself, and I teach here. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Only the first part was ever actually a rule. I didn't anticipate a problem with part 2.... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Well, you always have your pundits. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I wana teach a class should I just start teaching???? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Post a request in MORE forum. Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Allot

Post by Allot »

These should be updated.

Return to “University Community Archives”