Classes: Science

Meskan, the patron god of the university, protects these old topics and forums so that their knowledge shall never be lost.
AgapeScience

Classes: Science

Post by AgapeScience »

Okay, Gryphon Avocatio....If you need for me to fill out a form...I will, but you already know where I'm coming from and stuff (i.e. login evolutionary history, etc.)But these are the "topics" or shall I say classes that will be discussed within the posts I make:Chemistry (physical, general, organic)Biology (micro, macro, molecular, general)Psychology (encompasses all sorts of topics; such as Agape)PhysicsMath (calculus, trig, algebra, basic)I will just starting making posts...if you forsee a problem or discover one along the way with what is contained within the information presented, please just make it known and I will do the proper adjustments. It will be much appreciated. Much thanks.

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Classes: Science

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I haven't opened the university yet. Please don't start posting here until i get things organised. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “University Community Archives”