Question and Request.

Meskan, the patron god of the university, protects these old topics and forums so that their knowledge shall never be lost.
Solitary Poet 8

Re: Question and Request.

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

I'm thinking we need to update the blurbs somewhat. They are seriously out of date. In fact a lot of that stuff is out of date. No mention of Mirioth, the existance of Jaris, Straylight considered a duchy. And of course, the whole issue of most of the Dukes not being here any more (or here under a new name without the title or with a new title). If its there to familiarize new immigrants, which it very well could be, it definitely needs an update. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Gryphon the Pure

Question and Request.

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

After reading the Pre-Gryphonic Yardisani History lesson, and the referenced thread, I realized that I know more about Yardistan than about any other Dutchy in this nation... this got me thinking.I wonder what other lands of Shireroth actually hold territory in real life?Also, the threads in Kildare only date back to my first appointment as Duke. Could someone (Erik? James? Patrick? Steve?) hold a class on Kildari history? I know there's history there somewhere, since it is proclaimed as a military state...*browses the website a bit*Hrm... found the blurb...Kildare BlurbHrm... I'm confused... maybe we need a history on Appolo instead... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

This is what i wanted to inspire as well as document Yardistan's specious history...Yeah...Um...I think i'm going to try to get the position of M.o.R.E....so...just to let all dukely/baronly people...hold onto those blurbs so i can archive them later... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I don't think many of them exist in their respective duchies any more... I got that one from the site, which I think has them... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

sounds good...yes...others! Make classes!! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Did anyone by any chance keep a copy of my old History of The Duchies and Baronies of Shireroth classes that PhilipMarshal's stupid friend deleted? Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Unless you had a copy.. proly not... Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

Gryphon Avocatio

heh...I make copies of everything... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I keep a copy of everything on my comp these days... Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

Return to “University Community Archives”