The Shirerithian School of the Culinary Arts.

Meskan, the patron god of the university, protects these old topics and forums so that their knowledge shall never be lost.
UEC

The Shirerithian School of the Culinary Arts.

Post by UEC »

Or, Cooking School!I shall begin with a class on Sandwich making. Later I might do a small class on garlic bread....Anyone interested? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mezzastromix

Re: The Shirerithian School of the Culinary Arts.

Post by Mezzastromix »

I am. And I have access to actual visual lessons...:D Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

UEC

Post by UEC »

LOl.. this is true.. hmm.. got a digital Camera? I could do pictorials... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

No, but I have a standard camera and a scanner...but I also have a 56k connection. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

SimplyRhedd

Post by SimplyRhedd »

Are we talking hobo pies here? or mozzarella with sundried tomatoes and pesto saucy! *smacks lips* yummmmmm.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

and i!!!i work at a camra stone where we can upload pics online or make them into cd's........BUT I CAN"T COOK! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

Food... in general... That I can cook... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Heh, weird development. A cooking class? Well, count me among the interested. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Post by UEC »

I'de accually like people to help me. Teach their own recipes.. and eventually make a cookbook. I wanna make a whole Culinar School.. not just 1 class.. ok.. I'll teach the first Lesson soon.. I'll see if I can get the other forums converted from History to Cooking... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

I cook well... But I'll follow the class anyway... For the fun of it. May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

SimplyRhedd

Post by SimplyRhedd »

I can help cook, as long as I don't just get stuck in the corner somewhere and "labeled", you know, salad chef or something like that. Considering I haveta prove my worth, or something like that. *mummbles/grumbles*Don't mind me, just feeling cranky.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

oo oo oo *jumps up and down* count me in!!!!! Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

my last name in real life is cook...i am the best cook in all of shireroth! don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Cool.. now I just need someone to convert the forum for me... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

oohh....food.....can non cits learn?...might get some recipes from nan and grandad... Simark's BlogspotDavid I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGC OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon BergsdrumfortChunchos CuriataoKing of the Royal Court of Middarthian Derby,King of Northworthy, Earl of Wessex, Puritania; Governer of Saksenlant, cranda;;High Priest of Oten, of the Nor-Krantism Pagen Faith.Speaker of the Tynwald, Puritania.MCS & Delvenusian cartographerSlobovian GrossadmiralSLOBOWIEN ÃœBER ALLES!!! SLOBOWIEN ÃœBER ALLES IN DER WELT!!!

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Well... someone needs to convert the forum under this one for us first... Where's an admin when you need one.? Holy Warrior of Nee

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

You whined, so I answered. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Woot.. move this thread there? Holy Warrior of Nee

ARIadnEL000

Re: The Shirerithian School of the Culinary ARts

Post by ARIadnEL000 »

*sigh* Spices.....*rummages through bags*Anyone, up for spices?*holds up Rosemary, Thyme, and Fenugreek* Edited by: ARIadnEL000 at: 7/23/03 9:28 am

Mattlore Devious

Re: The Shirerithian School of the Culinary ARts

Post by Mattlore Devious »

yay, herbs and spices

SimplyRhedd

Re: Food

Post by SimplyRhedd »

Peaches and herb? *giggles to self* ;)

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Spices and erbs?So, anyone want to teach any classes? Holy Warrior of Nee

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

I can teach the art of "Making Desserts From Nothing". Or, "Weird Funky Things That You Would Never Think Of." Hmmm... Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

SimplyRhedd

Post by SimplyRhedd »

I'll assist. Um....ingredients in pantry...where-oh-where?*does the sailor-search with hand shading eyes searching about*

UEC

Post by UEC »

I hereby give permision for you to teach a dessert class... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

... There are 3 things a french woman can make out of nothing: A salad, an outfit and a scandal...According to that saying I'm french... Anyhow. I can unveil the finine art of making salads out of nothing (or almost nothing) if anyone is interested. May the hasha be with you

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

First of all, that logic is flawed; that implies only that if you can't make those three things, that you are not a french woman; it does not imply the inverse of that.P->Q means that ~Q->~P, and is completely independent of the validity of both Q->P and ~P->~Q.Second of all, having nothing to do with the first statement:Last night, on the Carson Daly show, Rocco, the dude from that new show The Restaurant did a cooking demonstration. I happened to tape most of it, but I didn't get all of it. I would be happy to write up what I have for the purposes of education, but I'm wondering if anyone else saw it and could help me.For reference, he taught you how to make tasty crap out of leftover party food and stuff from vending machines. I thought this was cool. Is anyone interested? (Keep in mind this is second hand, and on TV, they don't tell you every damned ingredient.) Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Aure I

It's amazing how you can't take a simple saying without making a whole logical analysis of it! *laughs* It was just a saying :) May the hasha be with you

UEC

Post by UEC »

At this point, anyone can teach any recipes they have... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

SimplyRhedd

Re: Recipes

Post by SimplyRhedd »

Show off! ;) Well, flawed logic you say?! If you are going to talk about inverse proportions, the pÂ’s and qÂ’s which is fairly illustrative. You should then speak of subsets discussing the inclusivity and exclusivity of null and void, absolute zero and infinity such as, (O,O) which is obviously exclusive then there is [O,O) partially inclusive/exclusive and [O,O] totally inclusive, for discussion porpoiseÂ’s off course. Then you get into all that stuff with the sinuous and cosinuous waves with the repetitive sequences of converging and diverging arcs, whether their arclength measure out to be close together in timing or further apart slowing the transference of each wave, etc and so forth.And, is there going to be a French class included within all this?*smiles brightly*

Return to “University Community Archives”