Notice to Prospective Teachers and Researchers

Meskan, the patron god of the university, protects these old topics and forums so that their knowledge shall never be lost.
Gryphon Avocatio

Notice to Prospective Teachers and Researchers

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Teaching Requirements for the Shirerothian UniversityMinistry of Research and EducationShirekeep, Brookshire, ShirerothThank you for considering a position as a teacher at the University of Shireroth. I am glad that you have taken interest in our project and are looking into what we want to do.The Ministry of Research and Education is looking for individuals who are qualified to teach classes here at our University. We are seeking people who have backgrounds in the fields that people want taught, foremost of which are micronational history and social sciences, and modern and micronational language. However, we are also looking for people willing to teach other courses as well.So far, the requrirements for teaching here are not well determined. As stated before, we would like people who are qualified and know what they are talking about. We would like to know what you are interested in teaching and what qualifies you to teach it. There is no requirement that you be a citizen of Shireroth, and as Minister of Research and Education, I welcome you to work at our institution.So, if you have any interest at all, please contact the Ministry of Research and Education of Shireroth, or, if you seek a position, please fill out the application form and we will let you know of your status as soon as it is determined.Sincerely,-Gryphon AvocatioMinister of Research and Education, Shireroth -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “University Community Archives”