Join House Kalirion

Moderators: Erik Mortis, Erik Mortis

Kaiser Mors VI

Join House Kalirion

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

I've entered into negotiations to join House Kalirion as a minor house under them. They are large, and active.

but perhaps I should see what you think Shyriath and Corey(?). Maybe we can pick up a few people while there and eventually get some more influence. Right now we have little to offer, and all other houses kinda suck.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Kaiser Mors VI

House confederation.

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

http://shireroth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=279&t=13237

New idea.

What are the thoughts in the House about this idea?
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Harvey Steffke

Re: Join House Kalirion

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Not sure. I realize you're trying to play a numbers game to combat Kalir, but too many heads under one roof does tend to dilute our sense of purpose at best; cause infighting at worst. I joined House Mortis because I agree with you on many political issues and your general stance on the future of Shireroth. It would be somewhat upsetting if we could no longer pursue those goals because we had to appease the rest of the house that does not think as we do.

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

Yes, but this way we actually get to have the Landsraad vote a quarter of the time, instead of never.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

It was my understanding that the confederated house would be a loose union. With that I mean that each house would be autonomous but under the formal authority of the common house. I also imagine that this would allow the Duke-of-the-day the possibility to push the agenda of zie and zir house.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

That is my understanding.

For technical reasons a "merging" into one house. But organizationally, loose joining. Same ideas, even if we aren't communicating them well.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Return to “Brookshire”