Join a House Major?

Moderators: Erik Mortis, Erik Mortis

Kaiser Mors VI

Join a House Major?

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

Shyriath, should be join with a House Major, or remain Autonomous. I didn't grant us a Title, as I said I wouldn't under my reign, so we are the only Autonomous commoner House at the moment.

I considered joining House Kildare, though I know you were partial to Kalir. I could go either way. Tough being autonomous is also good.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Malliki Tosha

Re: Join a House Major?

Post by Malliki Tosha »

You are welcome to affiliate with House Tosha-Straylight.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

We two small houses might wish to join forces as well. House Mortis + House Annexis would counterweigh Kalir and T-S.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Hmmm... But you would still have no vote in the Landsraad unless I'm mistaken.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

Depending on how we work together.

We could simply form an alliance, remaining individual houses, but supporting each other in all things.

We could merge into one single house. There are no rules for this at this time. Though I figure we would use the highest title from the merged houses, and all lands connected to previous titles would be connected to the new title. As House Mortis has no title and no lands tied to a title, we would contribute nothing but man power to such a merger.
Further, we still won't only be a House Minor, with no vote.

But I do like the idea of an alliance between House Mortis and House Annexis.
I'm thinking, depending each others lands from any other duchy that might get a bit greedy, and present a united front on any big issues. hmm. Honestly, neither of us has much to off the other. I got 2 people, and the Kaisership. you have 2 people and a Baron's title. Your title is hereditary mine will pass one on in 2 months.

I'm getting distracted with analysis. (this is the kind of complexity I wanted to see)

But yes, a Mortis-Annexix Alliance would still suit me.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

An alliance or merger would work, IMO. Boosting our manpower mutually would be good so that we'd have some say in the Landsraad.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

My only issue with a merger is who will head it, and what the dominant interests will be?

I'm more keen on being of House Mortis myself. Shyriath would rather be part of a House Major.. so...

Maybe simply start with an Alliance and see where that takes us?
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Alright then, we'll begin with an alliance.

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

Excellent. Maybe some day we'll even have power... :) (ignoring that I'm Kaiser...)
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

I have no problems with an alliance either. Beside, "Annexis" is a name of awesomeness, and I respect that.

Incidentally, the only reason I was suggesting House Minor status is because of our size. I know there's no actual rules surrounding that, but it seemed a bit... inauspicious to me to found a House Major on two people right at the start. Maybe if we develop further... or if Mortis and Annexis find enough common ground, maybe...

On that note, Ryan, would you still be considering any ideas of a steampunkish persuasion? Mortis and Annexis could have a joint airship development program, maybe? :document

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

I like Airships.

Well, also, to get Major status we would need a title that grants Major status. ie, Duke or Margrave. Although we don't have laws regarding such yet.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Return to “Brookshire”