Winter 2253

Where a micronational variant of the classic boardgame Diplomacy was played.
Played in 2005.
Bill3000

Re: Winter 2253

Post by Bill3000 »

Small note: I had "Navy in Novi Dalmajica moves to Hyperion Bay" last turn, and you didn't note it as such on the map. Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Scott of Hyperborea

Winter 2253

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Treesia builds army in AlteriaAntica builds army in AquilariaGotzborg builds a fleet in Gotzborg and an army in AquilariaAttera builds an army in ArgaalNatopia builds armies in Micronia and LindstromI suppose our carefully regimented turn structure has long since collapsed, but if I don't have your spring orders by Monday night or so I'm going to start bugging you about it.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Weird but now taken care of.

Nathan of Natopia

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

Another suggestion... for the next game, perhaps all the home supply bases can be denoted so that we know which bases to attack to prevent other players from being able to build new units? His Sovereign Majesty, NathanSovereign Natopian EmperorNatopiaForumsJoin the Renaissance! Empire Library

Return to “Micronational Diplomacy (2250 - 2254)”