Winter 2252

Where a micronational variant of the classic boardgame Diplomacy was played.
Played in 2005.
Scott of Hyperborea

Winter 2252

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Quote:ANTICA:Build army in AquilariaBuild army in NafticonBABKHA:Disband army NivardomDisband fleet VipiaGOTZBORG does not send orders and loses its chance to build NATOPIA: Build fleet in MicroniaBuild fleet in MaconSHIREROTH:Disband army HalluciDisband fleet Gaeos SeaDisband fleet Aracic SeaDisband army Amity and MiriothTREESIA: Build army in N. Zemlya.Oh. New rule. Whoever controls fifteen supply centers first (if anyone) wins. Right now Antica's leading with ten, and Treesia and Natopia tie for second at seven.

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: Winter 2252

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Oh, right. I am heading off to see family in Rhode Island over Thanksgiving break. I seriously doubt I will be able to process any new turns this week. Send them anyway asap and I'll see what I can do, but don't be surprised if you don't see spring until next Sunday-ish.

Bill3000

Re: Winter 2252

Post by Bill3000 »

The new rule stinks. If you are THAT impatient in starting a new game, start a concurrent one already. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 11/21/05 11:22

Stjepan Veliki

Greetings

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

Greetings,As most of you should know, our homeland which has only just recently won back its freedom from aggression has been invaded and occupied by yet another foreign army - the Gotzburgers.This thread shall fill in the details:p078.ezboard.com/frepubli...=204.topicThe Republic and Nation of Istvanistan hereby call out for all allied nations to lend their support in the liberation of our homeland from illegal occupation.Know this:The Republic and Nation of Istvanistan has never once in its history yielded before the invader's axe. Likewise, we have never failed to rise to the occassion in defense of our motherland. This occupation, like the others before it, shall not long persist.Our battle is not merely a battle for our own liberty. The battle in Istvanistan, a martyr among nations, where the love of freedom shined the brightest and has endured the longest, is not merely a battle for our liberty, but for the liberty of all peoples who reject alien tyranny and illegitimate governance.(anyone who can guess the references here gets a cookie) Edited by: Stjepan Veliki at: 11/22/05 0:54

King of Gotzborg

Re: Greetings

Post by King of Gotzborg »

Ooh, ooh! Bush!Can I get the cookie?ACII

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

Bush?Are you fucking kidding me? You should be giving me a cookie for that answer. SF-SN

King of Gotzborg

No problemo, nothing better than trading cookies.Send me your addy and I will mail you something enjoyable. ACII

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

lol.... king of gotsborg sending something special to an istavanistani... who has just complained about Gotsborg invasion.. . Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

King of Gotzborg

See the thing is though, I actually like those guys....they just keep playing hard to get.I mean, if he actually got a nice box of cookies from me you think he would at least not think i'm *that* bad?ACII

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

...what kind of cookies are we talking about that can be sent via e-mail... SF-SN

King of Gotzborg

I was talking real mail, then I can send you real cookies. Something you can't get where you are.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

Ahh weird. I only associate slang "addy" with e-mail address.Not that I need any cookies now though, as I'm fucking gorged with monstrously chocolate cake. SF-SN

Return to “Micronational Diplomacy (2250 - 2254)”