Spring 2252

Where a micronational variant of the classic boardgame Diplomacy was played.
Played in 2005.
Harvey the Blue

Re: Spring 2252

Post by Harvey the Blue »

A betrayal of that quality is a joy forever. Harvey SteffkeSai'Kar's Memories LiveJournal - ranting about Shirerothian issues since fall 2004.

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

I HAVE DEFEATED ALL THE SHIREROTHS!!!!!

Scott of Hyperborea

Spring 2252

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Spring's coming early this year. I got everyone's movement orders in, and a couple of people have asked that the pace of the game be increased, so I'm posting this today. Your next turn is still due Friday night, but from now on if everyone gets turns in before the due date and I'm up to it, I'll process them early. So send in your movement orders as soon as possible and we can get this moving.Quote:ANTICA:Navy in Nafticon to Talamthom.Army in Stormark support Talamthom.Army in Aquilaria to Mesoun.Army in Raynor Territory to Audentior.Skiron supports Audentior.Kaikias Holds.ATTERA:Army Attera moves to TransatteraArmy Rijksmark moves to AtteraArmy Lindley Territory moves to LothlariaFleet Charlotta attacks the Skerry Islands.BABKHA:The Army in Báatharz to move to NivardomThe Fleet in Vipia to KamalshahrThe Fleet in Dyre Straits to BaracaoFleet Skerry supports move to BaracaoGOTZBORG:Army in Pendronia Support AerligArmy in Anthelia support MicroniaKARNALI:The army in Kaligandaka will move to VamsasThe army in Vamsas will move to RijskmarkThe navy in Transattera will move to CyberiaThe navy in ...more Northern Sea will support any and all Stormarkian defence of Eesdeheito.NATOPIA:Army Zsharra attacks Kamal.Fleet Hyponostrian Isles moves to Sea of StormsFleet Raynor Sea supports Gotz Fleet MicroniaArmy Lindstrom supports Gotz Fleet MicroniaArmy Macon moves to LavalonSHIREROTH:Army in Halluci stays put.Army in Audentior stays put.Navy in Istvanistan attacks Aerlig.Navy in Great Eastern Ocean Southwest supports the attack on Aerlig.Navy in Yardistan moves to Istvanistan.Army in Amity moves to Yardistan.TREESIA:Navy in Alteria attacks Novi Dalmacija.Navy in Kloss attacks Jutien.Army in Treesia attacks Goldshire.Navy in Gaeos Sea attacks Kildare.Army in East Slobovia attacks Lorelei.Army in West Slobovia attacks Kitanus Fields.The fleet in Nafticon attacks Talamthom with support from Stormark Proper, defeating the unsupported Stormarker fleet there. As Stormark is in civil disorder, their fleet disbands and Antica takes the province.The Atteran army moves into Transattera. The Karnali fleet formerly patrolling the province has decided to go off to Cyberia, so they take the province unopposed.The Atteran fleet in Charlotta attacks the Skerry Islands. Their attack is unsupported, and they fail and return to Charlotta.The Babkhan fleet in the Dyre Straits moves to Baracao. The fleet in the Skerry Isles is ordered to support it, but cannot do so, being occupied with fighting off the Atteran navy. Luckily for Babkha, no one wants to challenge their safe passage, and they move to Baracao despite the lack of support.The Babkhan fleet in Vipia tries to move to Kamalshahr, as does the Natopian army in Zsharra. Neither is supported, and the two fight each other to into a standoff and both retreat.Shireroth attacks Aerlig from Istvanistan and the southwestern part of the Great Eastern Ocean, but the Gotzborger army in Aerlig receives support from the Gotzborger army in Pendronia and manages to fight off the attack. The Shirerithian navies return to GEOSW and Istvanistan. Istvanistan being occupied, the Shirerithians cannot move from Yardistan to Istvanistan, and Yardistan being occupied, they cannot move from Amity to Yardistan. It is a bad day for Shireroth, and it's only going to get worse from here.The Karnalis enter the Rijsmark, conveniently vacated by Atteran troops. Both Karnali and Attera are now, after years of fighting, back to their original borders. Would I be wrong in thinking the two of you planned this together to stop a war that might otherwise have gone on fruitlessly forever?The Karnali fleet in the north supports the Stormarkers in Eesdeheito, but the Stormarkers are not attacked.The Treesian navy in Kloss attacks and takes Jutien.The Treesian army in East Slobovia attacks and takes Lorelei.Now it gets interesting.The Treesian fleet in Alteria attacks Novi Dalmacija. The province is undefended, and the Treesians waltz right in, insofar as a fleet can waltz.The Treesian army in West Slobovia attacks the Kitanus Fields. The province is undefended, and the Treesians waltz right in, insofar as a tank can waltz.The Treesian fleet in the Gaeos Sea attacks Kildare. The province is undefended, and the Treesians continue their waltzing.The Treesian army in Treesia Proper attacks Goldshire. The province is undefended, and the Treesians waltz further.The Antican army in the Raynor Territory attacks Audentior with support from Skiron, defeating the unsupported Shirerithian army there. The Treesians have taken all its possible avenues of retreat, and the Shirerithian army surrenders and disbands. Edited by: Scott of Hyperborea  at: 11/14/05 19:46

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I am pleased. This turn is probably the quintessence of Diplomacy. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 11/15/05 18:20

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

::notices Halluci is still held by Shireroth::And it damned well better be kept that way :P

Return to “Micronational Diplomacy (2250 - 2254)”