Builds for Winter 2251

Where a micronational variant of the classic boardgame Diplomacy was played.
Played in 2005.
Scott of Hyperborea

Builds for Winter 2251

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

The following are how many units each country gains or loses this winter.If you gain units, please tell me what type of units you want to build in what unoccupied home supply centers by Sunday afternoon. If you don't, you forfeit your right to build this turn.If you have to disband units, please tell me which one you want to disband by Sunday afternoon. If you don't, I will choose for you, although I promise to try to make a good choice.Quote:ANTICA: 2 new unitsATTERA: 0 new unitsBABKHA: 0 new unitsGOTZBORG: 0 new unitsKARNALI: 0 new unitsNATOPIA: 1 new unitSHIREROTH: 0 new unitsSTORMARK: Disband 1 unitTREESIA: 2 new unitsSome logistical things. Please send your moves to me only through email; that way they're all in one place and I can read them and compare them easily. Please title the email with the name of the turn (ie "Winter 2251) and nothing else, so that I can easily see where one turn ends and the next begins. Please write your moves without too much extraneous information praising the valor of your armies or anything - the rundown of moves I give between the quotes on the map threads would make an excellent model. Sorry if I'm being anal about this but this takes a bit of time to do and I would prefer it be as easy for me as possible.Finally, Moose, you gave me the following order last turn:Quote:Navy in Istvanistan holds it's position.Please tell me exactly what was wrong with that sentence and send me a corrected version with your next set of moves. Thank you Edited by: Scott of Hyperborea  at: 11/12/05 11:21

osmose1000

Re: Builds for Winter 2251

Post by osmose1000 »

its, you friggen nazi. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Sebastien Alexandre

Er...

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Osmose, I suggest you refrain from calling Scott, of all people, a Nazi. Especially considering the fact he is by all means and standards Jewish.

Osman Shahanshah

Re: Er...

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Some how I think Scott's able to cope with being called a nazi without great and unspeakable anger welling up inside of him - especially when he knows that Moose is calling him a Grammar Nazi... now if being called a Grammar Nazi causes great and unspeakable anger to well up inside of him then basically we are all fucked and a demon posessing Scott S... Alexander... will rip Moose's throat out.But in the meantime we can probably drop all politically correct knee-jerk responses.

osmose1000

Re: Er...

Post by osmose1000 »

I didn't put the "Grammar" part because I was too lazy to look up whether it was an a or an e at the end. And yes, Oz, I know. I'm not a retard. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Sebastien Alexandre

Er

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Er.. your not? Wasn't sure there for a second Moose :P

Return to “Micronational Diplomacy (2250 - 2254)”