Winter 2250

Where a micronational variant of the classic boardgame Diplomacy was played.
Played in 2005.
stevenAntica

Re: Winter 2250

Post by stevenAntica »

Since I cannot build my next unit, can I have a unit in Aquilaria as soon as the space opens up...maybe next Spriing before the fall turn?

Scott of Hyperborea

Winter 2250

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Attera builds an army in ArgaalGotzborg builds an army in PendroniaKarnali builds a fleet in RijsmarkNatopia builds a fleet in MaconShireroth builds an army in Kildare and fleet in YardistanTreesia builds a fleet in Novaya ZemlyaAntica had problems building because all of its home supply centers were occupied. Rather than be a rule Nazi I let them build one of their two units in Skiron, which leaves us in the uncomfortable position of the Shirerithians and Anticans both having units in that province.Babkha did not build.Stormark did not build. I am not sure whether Gray is still in the game or not.I will be deleting this year's maps once we get further into next year. If you want them for some reason, save them now. Your orders for Spring 2251 should be in my inbox by Tuesday night. Edited by: Scott of Hyperborea  at: 11/6/05 17:55

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

No. Heil rules!Of course, next winter you'll be able to build an extra since you'll have an extra supply center, so there you go.

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

bah...

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

I can play for Stomark if Gray does not show... Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

graius

Post by graius »

I sent my moves in. My holding pattern was a devious tactic, one which you puny mortals will never be able to comprehend.(I'm starting to sound like Malarbor now).

Return to “Micronational Diplomacy (2250 - 2254)”