Winter is Coming

Where a micronational variant of the classic boardgame Diplomacy was played.
Played in 2005.
Scott of Hyperborea

Winter is Coming

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

During the winter phase, you get to build extra units depending on how many supply centers you gained. If you lost supply centers, you would have to disband units, but I don't think anyone falls into that category today.You can only build units on UNOCCUPIED HOME SUPPLY CENTERS. A home supply center is one of the ones you started out the game with, not one of the ones you've captured. An unoccupied supply center is one that doesn't have a unit on it already. If you don't have enough unoccupied home supply centers to build all the units you're entitled to, you just lose out.According to my calculations, the following countries can build the following number of new units. By Sunday afternoon, I want you all to tell me which types of unit (army or fleet) you want, and which home supply centers you want them built on:ATTERA: One new unitsANTICA: Two new unitsBABKHA: Zero new unitsGOTZBORG: One new unitKARNALI: One new unitNATOPIA: One new unitSHIREROTH: Two new unitsSTORMARK: One new unitTREESIA: One new unitIf I don't get your orders by tomorrow eveningish Eastern Standard Time, you don't get your pretty new units, which would be a shame as you worked so hard for them.

Return to “Micronational Diplomacy (2250 - 2254)”