Spring 2250

Where a micronational variant of the classic boardgame Diplomacy was played.
Played in 2005.
Scott of Hyperborea

Spring 2250

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

A few comments:1. Bill, I didn't get your moves until after I finished the new map Wednesday morning. Now, I went back and put them in because I wanted the first turn to work out right, but if this happens again you're Malarbor-fertilizer. Everyone else, good job on keeping to the schedule.2. King of Gotzborg, you tried to move both an army and a navy to Aerlig. You can only have one unit in a space at a time. Technically, if you move two there, they "bump" each other out and neither of them gets in, but rather than be a rule-nazi on the first turn I sent the army there and left the navy where it was. If what you wanted to do was make sure that your move to Aerlig was supported with another unit so it had extra strength, what you would have wanted to do was say "move army to Aerlig" and "navy supports army to Aerlig"; that would get you the extra strength, but wouldn't need to move the navy. Other than that, everyone followed the rules quite nicely.3. If any of you want to see the moves, they were as follows:Quote:STORMARK:Army in Eesdeheito moves to East SloboviaArmy in Kloss moves to LoreleiSHIREROTH:The army in Kildare attempts to capture Audentior.The fleet in Yardistan attempts to capture Istvanistan.The army in Shirekeep moves to Brookshire.The fleet in Goldshire moves to Musica.GOTZBORG:Army of Gotzborg to AerligArmy of Anthelia to Rio GrandeNavy to Aerlig***NATOPIA:The Army in Macon moves to Lavalon.The Fleet in Micronia moves to Raynor Sea.The Army in Lindstrom stays put.KARNALI:Navy from Rijskmark to CyberiaArmy from Kaligandaka to KanishkaArmy from Vamsas to Rijskmark.ANTICA:Army in Skiron moves to Raynor Territory.Army in Aquilaria supports army in Raynor Territory.Navy in Nafticon holds.ATTERA:Fleet Transattera supports Karnali fleet attacking Cyberia.Army Argaal to Tomann Indo-China.BABKHABáatharz Fleet to assault BaracaoThe Army in Kamalshahr moves to ZjandariaTREESIA:Army Alteria moves to TreitharArmy Novaya Zemlya moves to West SloboviaFleet Treesia moves to Hyperion Bay4. The next turn is fall. That means that at the end of the turn we'll be checking how many supply centers you have and giving you extra units accordingly. If you want to get new units, this would be a good time to start getting more supply centers (provinces with a white circle in them)5. Good job, everyone.6. I want your Fall movement orders by Friday night. No exceptions *glares at Bill*

Return to “Micronational Diplomacy (2250 - 2254)”