Spring 1904 - No Repairs On The Road To Marseilles

Ari Rahikkala

Spring 1904 - No Repairs On The Road To Marseilles

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Today's update is a bit later than usual since I was offline for most of the day...

Not displayed here, Russia retreats from Galicia to Silesia. Afterwards in the winter builds, Turkey comes out with a fleet in Smyrna, Russia an army in Moscow, England an army in London, and Austria a fleet in Trieste and an army in Budapest.

Germany submitted no disband order... I think. It seems the forum hasn't really liked Icebreaker lately for whatever reason. Still I'm going to assume that since there was nothing in either my PM inbox or IRC private messages from him he never submitted a disband order, so I'm going to just take out the unit farthest from his support centers - that being the army in Burgandy. Don't worry about the X next to it, that's only there because jDip is sometimes a bit dumb about undoing orders.

Orders for this turn are due Tue Dec 22 12:00:00 UTC 2009. Germany's still in the game and all that if you're wondering - I'm not going to kick a player out just for forgetting a couple of deadlines :p. Orders for the turn after will be due on the 27th because I don't want anyone's Christmas cheer to be weighed down by getting backstabbed or whatever, or if someone plans to spend all of Christmas offline wherever I can extend the deadline further.
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Return to “Non-Micronational Diplomacy #1”