Who should be Primate?

Maximilian

Who should be Primate?

Post by Maximilian »

I've been Primate for a small amount of time now and it turns out I can't be that active due to a serious change in my real life situation (I became a more serious student ;) ).

Since Erik returned I'd like to see him as the Primate once again. I've already started some voting procedures in the Assembly to make him Primate, but Jonas wasn't quite with me cause I overrushed things a bit. Harvey proposed that I'd bring this up here, so here we are.
Maximilian van Bunthe-Uné
High Representative of the Kingdom of Batavia to the Small Commonwealth

Jonas

Re: Who should be Primate?

Post by Jonas »

Thank you. I have to say that Erik gets my full support and I would vote in favour of him. But I just disagreed with the way how the elections were organised. So, Erik, please don't be mad. We love you. :love
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Allot

Post by Allot »

So let's leave this thread open for a few more days and see what nominations come in, and then we can proceed.
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

No worried Jonas. I understand. Things must be done properly. Forms must be obeyed. And in case anyone wonders, Yes, I am still interested.

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

I'll be on a small holiday this week, starting from tomorrow. I'll return on Friday (my Friday, that is). I plan to open a vote on the Primate issue when I return.

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Okay, I'm back. I'll leave it like this for a few days, so people can give their reaction in the weekend. I'll start voting procedures again next Monday.

Return to “Summit At The Tree”