Poetry 101: Class 2 Homework

A place for impromptu lectures or debates. Stir up controversy, just like the forum's namesake, Kaiser Leto III the Bold!
Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Poetry 101: Class 2 Homework

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Find me all examples of onomotopoaeia, imagery, and personification in the following poem, and give the emanating emotion behind them.Quote:Demon goes lying flying through sanity eraser comes to mind erase my minds extremity if only this if only that if only i had thought see my mind before the eyes cast down with the rot Human goes pounding compounding insanity trickery and denial adding insult to injury if only this if only that if only i had found see my life before the eyes cast down to the ground Angel goes dying crying for sanity chaos of unknowns creating vicious cyclicity if only this if only that if only i had died see my soul before the eyes tremble in the light Essence goes sealing stealing creativity valued fire of life far lost into infinity if only this if only that if only i had seen destroyed the life before my eyes then found the holy sheen Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.Edited by: Shasta Rana Wanderlust  at: 2/24/04 5:10 pm

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Re: Poetry 101: Class 2 Homework

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Double points if you can catch the formatting imagery. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Return to “Leto III Hall”