Philosophy 103: The Philosophy of Love. (Section 1)

A place for impromptu lectures or debates. Stir up controversy, just like the forum's namesake, Kaiser Leto III the Bold!
Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Philosophy 103: The Philosophy of Love. (Section 1)

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

And there are many of us who would like to test your theories for you... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I will say if his methods would work with me or not...:-p Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

MUAHAHHAHAHAHH Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

He will recieve the same courtesy of me telling him if it would work with me....*monotone upbeat voice*.... oh wait....he already has... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Gryphon Avocatio

heh...well, then i guess you win, eh? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Jadie of Goldshire

He didn't win with me! *laughs*Oh wait..I have someone else...*giggles and blushes* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

Ok.. Now I just gotta get to it.. and JAdie.. I never tried to get you.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

YAY!!! I WIN!!!!! The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Gryphon Avocatio

We'll all win when erik unlazies himself. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

edit: damned ezboard... Just ignore this one... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- BrookshireEdited by: Kaiseress Alexia Mors III at: 1/29/04 4:36 pm

hehe...indeed..... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Jadie of Goldshire

*laughs*I know Erik....I'm just teasing you... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gryphon Avocatio

teasing is fun :P -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiser Mors III

Yes.. Yes it is... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

Life would be too dang dull without teasing... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

hehe..yes...yes it would be...*smiles like i've done something* hehe....*regains composure*.......*giggles*...... ok...i'm good....*contunues giggling*... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Jadie of Goldshire

oh Alex..you haven't done anything at all have you? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Me?...no....never! hehe The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Mors III

Than what was last night about? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

*snickers*Oooo....Alex was a bad girl!!But here is the question...was she so bad she was good? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

*giggles evilly* The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Gryphon Avocatio

She's proly damn proud of it too. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiser Mors III

I think people are getting to much info again... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

*laughs*I am sooo entertained... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

...so....people are getting too much information without getting almost any information at all......heheAnd yes...i am damn proud of it... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Jadie of Goldshire

Yay for being proud of it!! Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gryphon Avocatio

We're all adults here...well...close enough... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiser Mors III

Fine... I JUST HAD SE........ *Alex gives evil glare*.....had.... err..Seconds on Pizza.. yeah.. that's it... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Dude... maybe when the next section starts someone can try to decipher why it is that I seem to be magnetic to females...... well, and males kinda, but slightly less so (proly because of humility and shame regarding sexuality etc.)so... yeah! ERIK!!! START NEXT SECTION!!! WE ARE ALL EAGER!!! Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Jadie of Goldshire

*waits patiently*What to do in the meantime??*looks around* damn....I'm all alone!! There's no one here!! *keeps singing* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Return to “Leto III Hall”