Philosophy 103: The Philosophy of Love. (Section 1)

A place for impromptu lectures or debates. Stir up controversy, just like the forum's namesake, Kaiser Leto III the Bold!
Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Philosophy 103: The Philosophy of Love. (Section 1)

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Erik seems to believe I have qualities that attract women to me...i think charisma was the word he used...but I'm not aware of it...so i would like some of his pointers...can't wait...heh...put them to use in flirting...since that's the most I can do...not that I mind having a GF :P -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

Charisma is a good word to decribe it....nice personality and a touch o'craziness help you out also i think...also...i don't know any girl who isn't a sucker for long hair...hehe... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Gryphon Avocatio

I do...you tend to find them when you have it...most of them don't really care, they just think it's...well...odd... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

I find it hard to find suckers for long hair...maybe America would have been good for me *shudder*

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I sure hope you don't mind having a girlfriend....*laughs to herself*I *definitely* don't mind having a boyfriend...I haven't been this happy...I think ever...*just sighs and smiles* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

*joins Jadie with just sighing and smiling* The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

*Raises Eyebrow* Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Mattlore: Not America, Europe. We have this type of person here called a conservative... Mainland Europe knows no such thing...England's pretty good too...but Germany! Oh, Germany!The Rest: No, I don't mind at all...heh... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Mattlore Devious

Bah, You'd think NZ would be good, seeing as its pretty liberal...maybe I just know the wrong people...Or maybe they liked the long hair and not me

Gryphon Avocatio

i like long hair...heh...so does my girlfriend...you see...i win both ways... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

...long hair...hehehe*continues sighing and smiling* The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Yes...even my avatar has long hair :Phmm...so with erik leaving I guess that means we won't get to see section 2 of this class...damn Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Mattlore Devious

Argh

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

I could conduct section 2, if you dont mind the female perspective on how to get women...basically, insight to the female mind... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Jadie of Goldshire

Hey! I could help!! That way they could have more than one women's insight... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

heh...i wouldn't mind that at all...if erik says you can, feel free to teach teh next section. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Alexandra Decens

The girls can write our perspective and Erik says he wants to write his perspective...we can post those and have a section two....after that...section 3...how to get guys...from both perspectives.. Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Well, personally I'd say that getting guys is a hell of a lot easier than getting girls.. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Chimaera the Wise

Post by Chimaera the Wise »

and I personally would say that you're wrong. Have you ever tried to get guys??I rest my case.But this is a topic for section two. Which should totally go up... in like... two seconds *waves arms maniacally*damn

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I would have though that blokes are easy...well...at least i am. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gryphon Avocatio

We're easy to get into bed...generally...not really...what? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Jadie of Goldshire

*snicker snicker*Not all guys...some guys still respect girls....*laughs*I think what guys don't realize is that girls are pretty easy to please. Well....at least I am. Like for instance Valentine's day is coming up right? I would be happy with a single rose a card. That is enough for me....but then again I don't think that I am the typical girl either. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

I think if we do the class....we are not your typical girls...so we should ask "typical" girls their points of view... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Jadie of Goldshire

I don't know if I know any typical girls....I hand out with people like you Alex....:-p Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

Well there are my suitemates.... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Suitemates?Too posh to just be called roommates, are they? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Quote:Not all guys...some guys still respect girls....*laughs*it aint disrespect.... its not looking a gift horse in the mouth.. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

I never understood what that meant... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

basicly, when bying a horse, you check it's quality by looking at it's teeth.if someone give you a horse as a gift, you dont check if it's any good, and send it back if it aint, no, you accept the gift...after all, it's free..and free is good! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I'd be happy to help teach section 2 as well but I too am not typical. Then again I'm also not of the same mind as the 2 of you. I'm of a very experianced and rediculusly demanding sort but six out of eight guys I've dated thought I was more than worth it. *not trying to brag just stating the truth* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Return to “Leto III Hall”