Stone's stir-fry

A place for impromptu lectures or debates. Stir up controversy, just like the forum's namesake, Kaiser Leto III the Bold!
Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Stone's stir-fry

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*drools*That sounds sooooo good right now Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Stone's stir-fry

Post by Stone Jackabar »

Things you need: 1 Skillet, 1 spatula, or something to turn the meat around with. Some kinda fruit and veggies, i like diced carrots and canned pneapple. Whatever meat you like the most. Also sauces. Whichever ones you like. the ones i use is juice from the canned pineapple, teryaki, soy, and oyster sauce. okie, ive tried this with pork/chicken/beef/lamb/crab. it works well with any of those meats. but i used fake crab and it couldn't hold it's shape. once meat is defrosted, take a good knife and cut it into smaller peices, my personal favotite is strips. Coat the pan in something non-stick, i prefer fat-free oil. Mix the sauces together, it helps to have a fairly large about of sauce to let alot of the flavor be absorbed. toss on the strips, the cut up veggies and fruit. and pour on all the sauces. Stir and mix, untill meat is fully cooked. the meat is usually done when all the suace is burned up/ absorbed into the food. Serve and enjoy. YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Eriana Moon

Re: Stone's stir-fry

Post by Eriana Moon »

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... Thanx Stone....

Return to “Leto III Hall”