On the Coast of Gotzborg

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
extreme007

Re: On the Coast of Gotzborg

Post by extreme007 »

Quote:OOC: i am confused.. which day are you on??? future or current??? also, edit it so that either you are in the vicinity of Amity (recommended personally) or have just fired the guns... and don't post about the damage you inflicted (like burning city or whatever)... give it a full day (real world time) before posting the damages or change in plans... hopefully, someone (enemy) will post about the damage and/or their reaction.. if no one does, then you are free to post the damages .. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

On the Coast of Gotzborg

Post by Dugobert Wurmser »

*Somewhere near Roest, Gotzborg*Admiral Dugobert Wurmser, quickly looked outside, and told his men that we were here for just a couple of hours. Admiral Dugobert made clear that the fleet was moving towards Aerlig next. Captain Adropov: "Sir, are we refueling today"?Admiral Wurmser: "Not anymore, we arent".Commodore Gibbins: "Aye, then, we move to Aerlig i presume?"Admiral Wurmser: Aye, good call mate.Captain Adropov: Towards Aerlig, then correct?Admiral and Commodore: YES!Admiral Wurmser: Lets get a move on, mates. Towards Aerlig, we should dock at New Sebastopol, Commodore Gibbins, spread the word to my men!Commodore Gibbins: Aye, Admiral, will do.*In the ports of New Sebastopol*A day and a half later, on the coast of New Sebastopol stood the Admiral's Fleet, commonly called, Ardashir's Fury. The Fleet (Ardashir's Fury) was refueling and getting ready to make its way out of New Sebastopol, the Fleet, also picked up 2,370 Aerlig Commandoes. After almost 3 days in New Sebastopol, the Fleet(Ardashir's Fury) moves towards Yardistan, its first target: Erudition, Amity.* Near Erudition, Amity, Yardistan*The very next day, Ardashir's Fury, arrived on the coast of Amity, the Admiral gave the orders to fire away. Within the hour the city was burning, many people were seen in the water swiming away, those seen in the water were shot, as these were personal commands from Admiral Dugobert. Admiral Dugobert Wurmser,Commander of the Central Fleet, Grand CommonwealthChief of Staff, AerligField Marshal, AerligEdited by: Dugobert Wurmser at: 10/12/05 11:16

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

This post is absolutely rediculous. Not including the fact that the Grand Commonwealth has not even issued a declaration of war in any sense of the word. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

It doesn't have to. It was invited. I do not recall any of the invited participants to the Jaris war (Natopia, Gotzborg, Stormark etc) issuing a declaration of war covering their intervention

King of Gotzborg

Post by King of Gotzborg »

I was under the impression that since these were stories and fell outside the normal micronational channels that they were to be handled just like that.....stories.ACII

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Meh. It wasn't my major complaint of my post anyway. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Quote:OOC: For the sake of continuing with this story line, we shall go ahead with dugobert firing his guns at the city he mentioned... and we shall wait for 1 day (since his post) for the Billistani side to reply back with some form of damage or whatever... if they do not then, dugobert can assert whatever damage he fee Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

This war is becoming seriously unbalanced.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Quote:OOC: GET OVER IT!... or atleast talk in the other thread which deals with it.. not here......... Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Quote:OOC: I did say that he can post that his ships are parked outside....... and yes, i think i will retreat my statement that he can have his guns fired.... i said that because at that time, i was thinking that since dugobert's strategy is out, he can give... bah.. forget it... dugobert, your ships are just parked outside of Amity, and the territorial waters of Shireroth. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

ooc: Whoa what in the hell? my territories aren't even involved in this war!? You leave us out of this! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

You are kidding me, right? Why should I even bother posting in a thread where the opener does not even know the first parts of roleplaying, let alone RecWaring? All the way to Gotzborg to the destruction of Erudition in one post? Fuck no. THere's no need to even remotely reply to this, and frankly, I'm disgusted that you would even consider such a thing. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/12/05 20:32

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Quote:OOC: isn't BAM on the yardistani side? and as a Chancellor of Defense of GC, i say "blame it on ardashir".. he said attacking Amity was like a tradition or something.. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

(This message was left blank) Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/12/05 21:00

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

ooc: AAAAAARG! HE'LL PAY IF HE REALLY SAID THAT!! GAAAH! *breaks stuff* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

OOC: Well it is isn't it?

Dugobert Wurmser

Well, it is kindof your fault considering the fact that you guys on the side of Yardistan are rejecting people that are intrested on joining your side, they simply end up with us. I heard that the Republic of Rio Grande wanted to join on Yardistan's Side and got rejected mates... so.. Admiral Dugobert Wurmser,Commander of the Central Fleet, Grand CommonwealthChief of Staff, AerligField Marshal, Aerlig

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

they say news spreads like wild fire.... aparently not so in aerlig. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

OHH.. SHUSH! Admiral Dugobert Wurmser,Commander of the Central Fleet, Grand CommonwealthChief of Staff, AerligField Marshal, Aerlig

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”