The War of Vengeance UNITS THREAD

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
extreme007

The War of Vengeance UNITS THREAD

Post by extreme007 »

Hoping that The War of Vengeance forum will open up soon, and that this thread might be moved there.Anyways.. on to the topic.. being the judge, and following the Kaiser's advice of having the war only in the SNARL forum, I have not visited other forums (particularly yardistan and elwynn). So, please, if everyone were to post their units in this thread, it would be good. Also state which side you are on. For ease of my understanding (i have no idea which duchy/barony/province you are from), state whether you are on Yardistan's side, or Elwynn side (they are not on same side are they?) or if you are neutral.Things to state:Unit Strength, Unit Capabities, Unit starting area/base, Unit Side (elwynn/yardistan/neutral), etc info..so, something like this is good:Karnali Observatory FleetUnits Strength:1 Victorious class ocean surveillance ships,1 Observation Island (C4-S-1A "Mariner" type) missile tracking ship1 Pathfinder class oceanographic research/survey ships1 Meridian ('Vishnaya') class electronic surveillance ships1 'Alpinist' class electronic surveillance ships1 Converted 'Yug' class electronic surveillance ship3 SSN-21 Seawolf ClassUnit Capabilities:Victorious provides mobile detection, tracking, and reporting of submarine contacts at long range.Observation Island is a missile tracking ship (hence, tracks all missiles/flying things like dragons!)Pathfinder is a oceanographic research/survey ships (hence, does observations on the ocean's behavious and all)Meridian, Alpinist and Yug ships are ELINT ships, and hence, are able to listen into conversations of both sides (allowing me a judge to know about your stuff in this war)SeaWolf Class submarines are attack subs...Starting Base: Halbred Lighthouse. Fifth Isle.Unit Side: Neutral.yes, i know they are all modern ships... hopefully that will be enough to deter you from attacking me.. if you attack me, then i will attack you back with my 3 seawolves, and also, i will bring in more advanced/modern ships to make sure you dont attack me... so, dont attack me.. oh.. all the ships (except seawolves) are civilian ships.. that is, they are manned by civilian crews and fly civilian flags and are also registered as civilian ships (like most real world nations).i am putting in a unit because this way, i will be able to monitor/judge the battle here in the western hemisphere of Mircas... it would be kinda stupid if i were a judge, sitting in Karnali.. plus, this just gives me something to do, when not reading your posts. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Sebastien Alexandre

Re: The War of Vengeance UNITS THREAD

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Hallucination Magical Foreign Division - Elwynn-500 Water Mages (can call on any wateri n the area and bend it to their discretion - they have the power to suck the water from the body, leaving a 30% heap of skin... though they only use this if absolutely needed)-500 Earth Mages (can call on any earth [dirt etc] in the area and bend it to their discretion - they have the power to throw boulderse, raise dirt walls, etc)-50 Light Mages (Can blind their enemies, and cause their enemies to become dilisuional from a combination of water mages causing them to lose water, and the heat bearing down - causing mirages and heat stroke)-50 Halluci Dragons (Blue scales, nasty large sharp teeth [shark*1 fire breathing... water + dragon dont mix)-100 Hallluci Archers (Simple.. .we sting with fire bolts)

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

HTML Comments are not allowed Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink RegigoraaukEdited by: Fax Celestis  at: 10/4/05 18:57

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Antican Naval InfantryStrength: 500 menWeapons: moisin-nagant riflesAbilities: Sniper/scout, stealth, covert operations.Backstory: after leaving Antica because of political reasons, Foghorn took 500 of his best men with him to Yardistan to live in exile. Despite the formation of the new republic, the troops remained in Yardistan, and kept their old name. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson Edited by: Nick Foghorn Leghorn  at: 10/4/05 20:53

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Elwynnbrigaden [The Brigade of Elwynn, 'The Diehards']Unit Strength 8000 MenCommanded by His Excellency Baron Ric Lyon, Överste [Colonel-in-Chief] of the Brigade of Elwynn [Elwynnbrigaden]. Headquarters, Eliria (Eliriashahr). 500 men form the Eliria Guard, the Baronial Bodyguard and Permanent Brigade Headquarters Staff.General Unit EquipmentRemaining 7,500 men divided into 3 regiments:Eliriaregemente (Eliria Regiment)2,500 archer-grenadiers assembled at Eliria (Eliriashahr) on the 2nd of October 2005. His Excellency the Baron of Elwynn, Överste Ric Lyon commanding.Unit capabilities: Proficient in firing grenade tipped arrows from the mighty Elwynnese longbow.The Royal Šâhvârbiše (Elwynn) Rifles Regiment2,500 riflemen assembled at Ardashirshahr on the 2nd of October 2005. His Imperial Majesty the Osman Shahanshah, the honourable Lieutenant-Colonel AK Osmani, Amir of the Militia and Police commanding.Unit capabilities: frontiersmen, naturally skilled in hunting, tracking and marksmanship. Huskarliregementet (Housecarl Regiment)2,500 Huskarls assembled at Vijayanagra on the 2nd of October 2005. His Imperial Majesty the honourable Lieutenant-Colonel Harald Thorstein, Emperor of Stormark, the Generous Giver, Commanding.Unit capabilities: The Huskarl has a chainsaw for close quarter combat and a large viking round shield for protection.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I'll be participating with a parallel non-combat story until I can work out a unit. I'll declare the unit before I use it.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

i hope that that unit shall start from somewhere farther away from the battlezone... so, as not to appear suddenly. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Knights of the Burning ClawUnits Strength: 1,000 Knights (900 with rifles and bayonets, the remainder with WWI-era machine guns), two small nonmilitary transports to get them off the island if need beUnit Capabilities: In this technological age, the Knights have no weaponry or power armor as they would come to possess in future eras. With ceremonial helms and intricate black-and-red uniforms the only visible hints of their ancient regalia, most members of the unit are close-quarters infantrymen, armed with rifles with bayonets, and knives at their sides; one hundred of them, however, have given up the honor of hand-to-hand fighting and operate machine guns instead. Though less mobile, this group can set up on high ground to provide effective cover fire for their comrades in arms.In lieu of the armor they once wore, each Knight has woven about him a protective spell capable of blunting the force of physical impacts (in effect, slowing down bullets and blade thrusts, though it cannot stop them). But the spell will weaken in proportion to each impact, until finally dissipating for good.Starting Base:Port Benacia, Isle of BenaciaUnit Side: Yardistan, sucka

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

I Legion Location: New Brannum- 1st Battalion- 2nd Battalion- 3rd Battalion- 4th Battalion- 5th BattalionEach Battalion:- 3 Infantry Companies, each in 8 sections of 10 troopers and 2 light machine guns- 1 Battery of 10 howitzers- 1 Squadron of 10 tanksTotal Complement of I Legion:- 1200 troopers- 240 light machine guns- 50 howitzers- 50 tanks

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

HTML COMMENTS NOT ALLOWED?!??! GAH!//ahemFine, I'll do it again.1000 Hunters of the Stag, plus one troop transport (no combat capabilities) divided as follows:300 pikemen/archersThey are followers of the Path of the Berserk Sandworm, which allows them to enter bloodwrath, a state where one feels no pain and adrenaline courses through your body. This allows them to deal more damage for a limited time, but probably die faster. Details.300 swordsmen/archersThey are followers of the Path of the Hero's Regalia, which allows them to add elemental (fire, ice, lightning) damage to their weapons, increase the strength of their armor, and fabricate weapons and armor from practically nothing (though the last is a rather long and drawn out process). Details.400 dedicated archersThey are followers of the Path of the Stalking Tiger, which allows them a number of abilities, including increased jumping range, the ability to light arrows on fire, better marksmanship, and limited magical camouflage. Details.In addition, all Hunters know the rudimentary magics of the Path of the Questing Stone.All Hunters are trained archers, and as such are never without their bows, even front-line men. All Hunters carry a hunting knife in addition to their normal equipment.Starting on the Isle of Naudia'Diva.EDIT: Adding myself as a fighter.Fax Celestis, High Priest of HorjinEquipment: Long Bow, Blade Talons, Hunting Knife (like Wolverine, or the Assassins in Diablo II)Magical Capabilities: Path of the Berserk Sandworm, Path of the Questing Stone, Path of the Blood Moon (Unification and previous only).Path of the Blood Moon allows Fax to sacrifice part of himself (specifically his blood) in exchange for a spell. These are frightening magics, not from their results, but from the fact that they require self-sacrifice to that degree. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink RegigoraaukEdited by: Fax Celestis  at: 10/5/05 19:05

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

Order of the Dead StaggUnit Strength: 3,000 cavalrymen mounted on stagsUnit Capabilities: Stag-mounted Orderites carry lances and cavalry sabres, Zirandorthel (their leader) carries a lance and his axe Delnurning, bound with the soul of his brother.The Orderites wear helmets made into the likenesses of stags, and their armour is of an archaic quality, only a few wear the regulation uniform of the Elwynn militia, and very few favour the militia pot-helmet over their proud displays. Their stags are thoroughbred to be war-steeds, and wear light armour to protect their heads and flanks.Zirandorthel rides a war rhinoceros into battle, and as such can be quite a frightening spectacle in battle. Perzoxx wears heavy metal armour, twisted into hideous shapes, and decorated with symbols of leaping stags. On Perzoxx's back is Zirandorthel's personal coat of arms, a field of blue with white stags.Unit Loyalty: ElwynnUnit starting area/base: Ardashirshahr

stevenAntica

Post by stevenAntica »

Legion II: Revolutionary GuardLegion - 1st Battalion: - 2nd Battalion - 3rd Battalion - 4th Battalion - 5th Battalion 1st Battalion- Company A- 400 untrained men- Company B- 400 untrained men- Company C- 80 trained men- Battery- 10 Howitzers - Squadron- 40 armored Cars2nd Battalion- Company A- 400 untrained men- Company B- 400 untrained men- Company C- 80 trained men- Battery- 10 Howitzers - Squadron- 40 armored Cars3rd Battalion- Company A- 400 untrained men- Company B- 400 untrained men- Company C- 80 trained men- Battery- 10 Howitzers - Squadron- 40 armored Cars4th Battalion- Company A- 400 untrained men- Company B- 400 Untrained men- Company C- 80 trained men- Battery- 10 Howitzers - Squadron- 10 tanks5th Battalion: Steven's Unit- Company A- 400 Untrained Trained men- Company B- 400 Untrained trained- Company C- 80 trained men- Battery- 10 Howitzers - Squadron- 10 tanks- Headquarters staffCompany Trained men: 8 sections, each with 10 men and 2 machine guns. Can split into two sections, each with 1 machine gun. Untrained men:40 sections, each with 10 men and 1 bad quality machine gun.Total Complement of the Legion:4000 Untrained Infantry: untrained infantry have one or two weeks of training, are insanely devoted, and insanely naive.400 Trained Infantry: Hardened troops of the old Dinarchy or with greater training.All armed with rifles, helmets, uniforms, and machetes. 50 Howitzers: 4 men manning each.200 artillery men.200 armored vehicles: Armored vehicles are essentially armored vehicles with turrets on top of them. Each needs 4 men to man them. 800 Armored Vehicle Men20 Tanks.Each tank needs 4 men to man it. 80 Tank men.Headquarters unit has about 20 staffers.5480 men.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Crusaders of ApolloUnit Strength:800 Sword Mages400 Elemental Mages125 Evokers125 Clerics50 PaladinsRacial representation is roughly 60% human, 15% micron, 25% elvish.Unit CapabilitiesSword Mage - The staple unit of the Crusaders of Apollo. Sword Magic is the combination of magic and might by using enhancing magic to strengthen the sword and reflexes. It is not uncommon for a sword mage to have his sweapon burst into flames, become mind-numbingly cold, or otherwise (see elemental mages) in order to increase the destructive power of their weapons. Despite their name, sword mages do not have to use swords; (It's a generic and misleading term) but they tend to use medival melee-based weaponry as their base weapon. These elite troops can generally withstand enough ranged fire to get into attack range, although they are nowhere near invicible, they are more than a match for most non-magical soldiers.Elemental Mage - An elemental mage controls one of the four major Tunarean (Soloralist word for natural elemental) elements. (Fire/Water/Air/Earth) Most of their abilities are toward damage spells, although water mages and storm (air) mages tend to have various miscillanious spells, such as healing or trap spells. Magi can be akin to a form of artillery, although they are vulnerable to magic sealing techniques.Evoker - Less specialized versions of the Elemental mages, evokers tend to focus more on nonelemental (usually pure energy-based) or multi-elemental magic. Evokers tend to use purely destructive magic, and are more artillery-based than the elemental mages. Evokers tend to stay in the back of the battlefield, blasting troops from afar. They tend to be even more sensitive to sealing techniques than elemental mages are.Clerics - Clerics of the various dieties of Soloralism, (mostly Mithaniel and Tunare, the patron micron and ) who have the ability to heal minor wounds through prayer; they are usually not on the offensive.Paladins - The elite guard of the descendent of the so-called Fatebane, Radru Umbarcotumo, a half-elf paladin. These holy men, the remnents of the old Order of Micras from ages ago, are akin to a combination of both the clerics and the sword mages, their weapons enhanced by their holy zeal, as well as the ability to lay hands to embark small healings on their allies. It is quite rare for a Paladin to fall in battle.The Crusaders of Apollo are led by the half-elf Paladin Radru Umbarcotumo, descendent of the Fatebane, Quillan Umbarcotumo, the major general of Elpidos during the Purge of Nonhumans.Unit Loyalty:Vengeance (Yardistan)Starting Base: New Kajar, New Jasonia, Kildare Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/5/05 18:46

extreme007

Re: GC Observatory Fleet

Post by extreme007 »

you could have posted the ship names!*runs to check GC forums on why you are entering..* Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Dugobert Wurmser

GC Observatory Fleet

Post by Dugobert Wurmser »

The Admiral of the Fleet, Dugobert Wurmser, returned after 1 year in the south of Babkha visiting. The Admiral, was given commands to stay close to the Karnalian Observatory Fleet in international waters.*To his staff*(Dugobert's)"The Grand Commonwealth High Command has given me straight commands to remain where we are gentlemen, so dont do anything i wouldnt do... huhah?" said the Admiral.*Staff Replies* Huhah!!*Staff Salutes* *Admiral Salutes back* "Dismissed" commanded the Admiral.Later on that night on the way to north of Mirioth, Commodore Gibbins had informed the Commander that the Karnalian fleet was commanded by Extreme007, the Admiral immediately contacted Extreme and informed him that the GC fleet was on its way.The Fleet consists of the Following ships:Cruiser GCS Hinkleman [flag ship], Cruiser GCSCibolenland Cruiser GCS Deutschland Cruiser GCS Rhineland Cruiser GCS Helgoland Destroyer HMS Al-Fahd Destroyer HMS Rastakhiz Submarine HMS Jazireh MTB GCS Revenge MTB GCS Aggressor *Summary: GC ships are on their way, are going to stop in Gotzborg to refuel, and then continue on to where the Karnali observatory ships are.* Edited by: Dugobert Wurmser at: 10/11/05 10:00

King of Gotzborg

Re: Gotzborg Expeditionary Force

Post by King of Gotzborg »

*REMOVED 10/13/05* ACII Edited by: King of Gotzborg at: 10/13/05 13:13

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

You can't start at Elwynn - not this late in the war. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/11/05 13:03

King of Gotzborg

Where can I start then Mr Dusch?ACII

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

aye.. you can't start from elwynn... you could start at Gotzborg... or, if you want to piss of bill, you can start at Fifth Isle, GC. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

King of Gotzborg

Well I already spent too much time last war on convoys, so I will do that extreme. Fifth Isle sounds good.ACII

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Gotzborg. I'm one of the main armies in the war, and I started in Kildare. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/11/05 17:17

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Why on earth would you start from Fifth Isle? You arn't Treesian. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

GC and Gotzborg have lots of pacts made with regards to recwars! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Gryphon the Pure

Yeah, but last I checked SNARL didn't grant exceptions to its rules for external agreements. Scion of the Mog Kaiser

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

aye.. SNARL leaves it on the judge to decide! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I'm fine with it because most of the war has been spent getting places so far. It's quite uninteresting to watch someone sail across an ocean. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

true... thats why i was suggesting Fifth Isle... cause its far enough from his intended position.. and close enough to get into action within a day. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

vesteralen

Post by vesteralen »

Caligaeregimentet (Caligae Regiment):500 archer-grenadiers1500 riflemen400 artillerymen50 howitzers50 cannonsThe archer-grenadiers are armed with an Elwynnese longbow with which they fire grenade tipped arrows. They also carry a machete.The riflemen are infantry armed with rifles and bayonets.The artillerymen are assiged to howitzers or cannons. Each cannon or howitzer is manned by four gunners.The Regiment is based in Caligae, Elwynn, is led by Lieutenant-Colonel Dame Gudrun Eriksdottir, the Duchess of the Vesteralen, and is loyal to Elwynn.

King of Gotzborg

May I propose that the GEF does not post for a couple days from this time and that we can then start in Elwynn? This presumes the next two days we have moved from Fifth Isle to positions listed in the GEF units post? It would save everyone the time and hassle.ACII

Gryphon the Pure

Who the hell keeps inviting people to Elwynn? I hope you realize that you're only going to make the war boring and one-sided by tripling the forces of the Yardistani. Don't get me wrong, I was planning on joining against Yardistan myself, but now I'm starting to think twice about that.Secondly... when the hell did this war's premise go from handing a bunch of native conscripts guns and cheap weapons to arming people with machine guns, rolling in with tanks, and fucking ARMADAS. I can understand light magic use because at least it keeps with the feel, but seriously—when did we start allowing fighter planes and modern naval units?!I'm having second thoughts about joining this war. Scion of the Mog Kaiser

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”