We've Got Hostiles

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Fax Celestis

Re: We've Got Hostiles

Post by Fax Celestis »

The Knights' modified tactics met with a small amount of success. One of the icy Hunters was brought down under the hail of blows from the Knights, and the area around him immediately raised back to normal temperatures.Three Knights fell in the process, knocked unconscious from the electrical shocks of the Hunters' swords.Just as the battle was about to heat up, metaphorically and literally, a large glowing light appeared in the middle of the combat and began to expand.Both sides turned and guarded against it, convinced it was some trick of their opponents'.Instead, the form of the Kaiser, flanked by his magical aide, appeared in the middle of the battle, and spoke.Summary: Three more Knights fall, and one Hunter is taken down. The image of the Kaiser appears in the combat and speaks...Total Incapacitated:Hunters: ThirtyKnights: Forty-five Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

“Knights of Benacia, Hunters of the Stag, stop this madness!” the phantom spoke in a voice that boomed across the field of battle. “I am your Kaiser, and I say that the days when men and women of Brookshire slay each other are long past! How many centuries has Brookshire stood solid against all comers, and now insurgency in another fief has allies fighting each other, squandering noble life for no other purpose than a twisted wager? This is not how it goes, my sons and daughters. This is not how I will let my nation be!”The wraith turned to view more of the battlefield, the golden ringlet the Kaiser characteristically wore in his hair sparkling in a stray shaft of sunlight, and his darkest blue robes and long curling brown hair flowed in a sudden breeze that gusted across the plain. “Alas, it seems I may have come too late. All the more reason to end this insanity before it proceeds too far.”Now the image of Kaiser Yarad looked to a pair of combatants, each having left off their duel to look to their overlord. With hands that gripped well despite their translucent nature, and which when touching mortal flesh made the touched shine with faery light, Yarad took the arm of the Hunter and the Knight, and pulled them towards him. “Hunters of Naudia’Diva, Knights of the Burning Claw, law down your arms! Do not forget the bonds of brotherhood that have outlasted countless storms such as this! Do not slay each other in a needless orgy of violence!”Dropping the arms of his case studies, the spirit of Yarad strode to the exact centre of the theatre of war, where Calbruss waited for him, and where by now he could see both the Duke and the Count, the two leaders having stood up to view the message of their liege lord. “Decide another way, Brookshirians, to resolve your differences. Remember always, that Raynor set out to conquer the other lands that make up this Republic because he was sure of a whole and allied land behind him. Do not sunder Brookshire now. I need and love this land too much.”And with that, the shade of Kaiser Yarad disappeared into the ether, leaving a silent battlefield behind him.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

The awed Knights beholding the message of the Kaiser, so spectacularly delivered, lowered their weapons. Shyriath's face displayed a welter of conflicting emotions; though bound above all else to serve the Kaiser, he found the order to disarm a difficult command to follow. No lives had yet been taken, only a fraction of either side would receive casualties... it was a contest of honor. Surely it did not need to end so soon.Bidding his men to tend to the wounded, he strode forth to speak with his Duke. With a weak smile, he noted, "It appears that a higher power has stepped in to end the battle. Unless you have a better idea than I of how to resolve the dispute in a manner that does not go against the Kaiser's command, I believe we ought to tally our wounded, to see who has had fewer men incapacitated, and declare a victor on that basis."Summary: The Kaiser having commanded the battle to stop, Shyriath suggests that the Knights and the Hunters tally up their casualties and simply give immediate victory to whomever has fewer.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Quote:OOC: if agreed, then you will have to fight on the elwynn side... and seeing as vengeance side is soo much against soo many joining elwynn..... oh dear... i'll watch this from the side Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”