Destiny called... But I was on the phone, so I missed it.

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Bill3000

Destiny called... But I was on the phone, so I missed it.

Post by Bill3000 »

In the middle of the Gong Li Bay on the transport MagiGARP, Radru smiled.He looked back at the docks of New Jasonia. The few left of troops not already on, were heading onto the boats one-by-one, ready for the journey of their lifetimes. He knew that this war would be quite different.It has been a thousand years since his people, the Elpifernos, a glorious combination of the elves, humans, and microns of Micras that had somehow come into existance once again, had collapsed through the beings controlled by Fate destroying the remnents of the nation.It has been over five-hundred years since the refugees from that very nation moved into Shireroth and were soon left to slaughter by the merciless Babkhans that had tainted the fair forests of Elwynn.For years, these perils were just another rememberance in the Day of Mourning, a Soloralist holiday dedicated to the various sins of the past caused by foreigners. The only thing that was remembered of the old Elwynn was painful memories. Even though Kildare held most of the human refugees of Elpidos, (The elves from Menelmacar and Elpidos having gone to Elwynn) they felt a great kinship toward their elven brothers. Many thought that the deeds of the past could not possibly be justified in any way, or be rectified. Until now.Revenge was coming. Sooner than expected. Once Radru recieved news that Ardishir, the man who had started the slaughter years ago, infamously known to the elves who survived as the Second Purge, he knew something had to be done. He riled his troops to war, for revenge. His people would no longer take the oppression that others would bring upon them, and for once, become the protectors of Micras and the oppressed nonhumans of the world.Radru Umbarcotumo, the descendent of the famous General and member of the third Control of Destiny Team, the Fatebane, Quillan Umbarcotumo, ordered an attack to destroy the remnents and legacies of the Babkhan Elwynese, and kill the very man that would cause it all. The very people that had caused the pain of the past would recieve the same exact punishment they had brought upon the elves of Elwynn; death. A balance of the quintessences was to be brought upon the planet.His army, the Crusaders of Apollo, the descendents of the Elpiferno refugees, as well as the old Order of Micras, would start it all. Radru's plan was simple: His army would ride the seas all the way to northern Elwynn and start plundering the countryside, ending with the ultimate destruction of the city of Ardishirshahr, the start of the problem. He knew that they would be victorious; it was only a matter of time.As the last of his troops boarded with their equipment, the ships started moving away from their home city of New Kajar.It was time for Vengeance.Summary: The Crusaders of Apollo leave the port city of New Kajar, taking the long way through the Halberd Straight to eventually reach northern Elwynn. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/7/05 22:23

Bill3000

I tried to *69 Destiny, but I got his machine.

Post by Bill3000 »

Radru looked out into the deep blue waters of the Halberd Strait. It's been awhile, he thought to himself. His ears twitched a little due to a gust of wind, but he brushed the chill off. Radru took his mind off to remember the times that his father used to take him on trips to the island of Amity, to meet his relatives. Radru himself was a half elf; both of his parents were half elves as well, his father being the grandson of Quillan Umbarcotumo.He could remember the underlying sadness found in the elves of Amity. The sense of betrayal and needness slaughter. They talked about the various barbaric practices of Ardishir - practices that one would normally hear in fairy tales of evil oppressors that would eventually be stopped and things made right. But this was real life - this was real sadness, real anger, enough to make his own blood boil. It didn't help that a prime Soloralist holiday - his religion - was the Day of Mourning, a holiday which remembered the hardships of the past, and its need for balance. Radru himself could not see balane by the slaughter of innocents, by a man who made his own servantgirls prostitutes and the like. For once, he thought, the elves deserve justice. Cold steel justice. And I will not stop until the elves are avenged, and at one of the rites of the Day of Mourning would be obsolete.Radru snapped his mind back into focus. He flipped around toard the bridge of the ship, and talked to his major officer about the status of the transportation, as well as other news. Everything seemed to be going well - ironically, they had already passed Hallucination, a participant in the war, whose armies were already in Brookshire. There were no hostile navies in sight of any sorts. Everything seemed too good to be true, and Radru felt suspecious."They must be thinking of something. There's no way that we would simply be able to march into Elwynn's shore without a fight," Radru told his second-in-command, Sir Quelian of Djugagrad."That's all what we have, sir," Quelian shrugged. "However, there is something interesting of note. We have reports of the Baron of Elwynn restricting access from foriegners in a royal directive.""An obvious restriction in a time of war. How's it notable?""The Baron specifically declares foriegners to be anyone who is not citizen, or an ally of Elwynn, Lac Glacei, Brookshire, Amity, Mirioth, the Grand Commonwealth, Stormark, Cranda and Hallucination. Notice Amity and Mirioth there."Radru chuckled. "So are you suggesting that we send in some spies from the Barony of Amity and Mirioth to investigate Elwynn?""Precisely." Quelian grinned. "I'll contact Duke Osmose of Yardistan. I'm sure that he would be able to help us here."Radru thoguht for a moment, then raised his finger while speaking. "Even better. Ric is known to be tolerant of elves, despite his unwillingness to mend the past. Send in elvish spies. Not only will they get the job done with more ease due to the natural elvish dexterity, but it will be quite an irony too. I'm sure we could find some help.""Will do, sir."As Quelian left to make contacts, Radru thought to himself again. Elwynn won't know what hit them.Summary: The transport ships of the Crusaders of Apollo are roughly half-way in their trip to the Elwynese city of Vijayanagra. Radru has sent out some Elvish spies from the Barony of Amity and Mirioth to investigate the planning of the Elwynese military. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/7/05 22:28

sovereignvikingemperor

Re: Harald's Heroic Hurskarls

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

Lieutenant-Colonel Harald Thorstein was standing in front of the Huskarlregiment which was assembled on the centralsquare between the regiment's barracks in Vijayanagra."Men,I embrace with great satisfaction the opportunity which now presents itself on the eve of the confrontation with the gang of infidels from Yardistan to congratulate you all on the magnificent state of this regiment. You are well-equipped and well-disciplined and you are willing to fight to the death. The Yardistani infidels expect a walk-over, they couldn't have been more wrong. We are going to put them out of business and they will return toYardistan in body bags, and although their hirelings the Anticans, skrellings, halfmen, yelping and savage, have made a successful landing at Muscia I have no doubt that in the long run the forces loyal to Elwynn shall prevail. We fight for truth and justice. Now my brave Huskarls I want to hear from you the sound of victory, the sound of that death which call come to so many of our enemies on that bloody day."And at the Lieutenant-Colonel's command the still air of the town square was rent by the savage reving of two thousand chainsaws, which were enough to drown out the exhultant cheers of the crowds of civilians who the regiment had pledged to give their life to defend.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Bill3000

I yelled, "Pick up the phone, Destiny!"

Post by Bill3000 »

"Figured," Radru sighed as he read the report from the elvish spies. "Four units fortified in Elwynn. Unsuprisingly, one unit at our landing spot. Well, it should be obvious on what we should do." He took a note that the unit, the Huskarliregementet, was a melee unit. Right as the ships were coasting along the beginnings of the Elwynese coast, nearing Vijayanagra, Radru called up to his second-in-command to order a change in plans."Yes, Sir Radru?" said Sir Quelian of Djugagrad as he came up to the bridge of the MagiGARP after he was summoned."There's been a change in plans," Radru said with no emotion. "The ships shall land in Caligae instead of Vijayanagra. There's a regimen located there, the Hurskarliregementet. Instead of simply landing there..." He ginned. "Let's bombard the PRH out of them. They have no way of reciprocating.""Excellent plan, Sir." Quelian said. "Shall I prepare the magi?""Yes, do that. I believe we're approaching the city now."As Quelian went to order the 525 magi, both Evokers and Elemental Mages, to prepare for bombardment, Radru grinned again. Those fools won't know what's coming to them, he thought to himself. Time to destroy the pitiful allies of the Second Purge. He knew he was bitter, but he had no choice. For once, the past had to be avenged, even if it had to be done with the same methods his enemies had done to the victims. At the same time, Radru swore that he would not willingly harm the non-Ardishirians of Babkha - he had a specific mission - to destroy the evil of Elwynn. This was no time for moral relativity - after all, one must follow their own path in Soloralism, not strive to be neutral, as true quintessential neutrality was impossible.Summary: As a change in plans, the Crusaders of Apollo decide to bombard the city of Vijaynagra containing the Huskarlregiment instead of landing there. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/10/05 10:47

sovereignvikingemperor

Massacre Monday: End of the War for the Yardistanis

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

Harald Thorstein raised his hand. The whole square fell silent."Men,I have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that you are not going to engage in combat with the Yardistani infidels. Before I will tell you the good news I invite to take a look around you. Haven't you noticed that there is something strange about the size of our Regiment? That some faces are missing?" He laughed out loud. "I have outsmarted the Yardistani infidels and their elvish spies. Our Regiment consists of 2500 men but there are only 2000 here. That's because I have sent out a welcoming party to the fleet of Yardistani infidels. 500 of our men led by Ivar the Impaler are waiting for the Yardistanis in fast boats in a bay protected by high rocks near V. Once the Yardistanis infidels sail by they will attack." He laughed out loud again. He looked at his watch."The fun is about to begin!!"At the same time. The fast boats carrying the Huskarli men exploded out of their hiding place. Sailing at high speed to the Yardistani transport ships, catching the enemy completely by surprise. They threw out enter hooks, docking themselves to the enemy ships, and the Huskarli boarded the Yardistani transport ships. "Hiya, hiya!!", the Huskarli cried. The unprepared Yardistanis were overpowered by the Huskarli who immediatly started to slaughter them with their chainsaws. The Huskarli fought with Beserker rage. "No mercy!! Take no prisoners!!" Blood, flesh, and limbs everywhere.Without being able to use their magic the Yardistani were no match for the Huskarli; the one-sided fight was over in no time. Every Yardistani was killed in the massacre, including Radru Umbarcotumo who was deheaded. His head was sent as a trophy to Ardashir Khan.Summary: 500 men of the Huskarliregiment in fast boats ambushed the Yardistani transport ships. The Yardistani were caught by surprise and complete put out of business by the Huskarli.

extreme007

Re: Massacre Monday: End of the War for the Yardistanis

Post by extreme007 »

Quote:OOC::...well.. obviously that's not allowed... but i'll make an exception.. bill you are dead! and there is a wild party in elwynnn seriously, though... you can't do that.. the above post is not to be considered until it has been edited drastically. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Can you say... GODMODDING? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

Quote:OOC: NO Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Bill3000

Destiny must have been screening his calls.

Post by Bill3000 »

Quote:OOC: Sorry that I have not had time to work on this post.Radru's blue hair ruffled in the morning ocean breeze. He grinned, knowing that the destiny of the Hurskarls have been sealed. With an ample amount of days for them to prepare, no movement has been noticed. However, he was not invincible - this was an entire unit he would be facing, albeit one that did not have a way to counterattack in ranged combat. With the ships close in range to the port city of Vijayanagra, Radru could see the barracks in which the Huskarls were staying in. With no movement in days, Radru knew that it was time to start.The troops had been getting prepared. The evokers had prepared their spells in their minds, ready to unleash arcane destruction. The elemental mages have meditated, preparing their minds to become in tune with the Empathi Field. The Sword Mages had done some warming up excersizes, fencing with each other to sharpen their skills and prevent decay. Finally, the clerics and paladins have prayed to their gods - mostly Mithaniel, although some have prayed to Tunare and Clistiro as well, for guidance. Some of the clerics were Essential Soloralists, and just prayed to the quintessences themselves for the strength to aid others.With a nod to his second-in-command, Radru climbed to the very top of the MagiGARP, the premeir transport of the Crusaders of Apollo. He was ready to give the signal to start the war."For the glory of the quintessences," Radru shouted out defiantly. "We shall smite those who wish to defend the atrocities of the past! Men, commence bombardment!"At that moment, various encantations were heard, mostly in Garla Solarian, from the magi. Commands in the old magical language of the microns that had the strange power to communicate into the Empathi Field. The Empathi Field heeded their calls, transporting the vast arcane energies from the Planes themselves into the material plane. Beams of energy, balls of fire, strands of sharp ice, cracklings of electricity, and even small sandstorms started pouring out from the transports into the city of Vijayanagra. They all headed toward one particular place: The barracks that held the Huskarls.As the arcane bombardment commensed, the sword mages and Paladins had come out from their training centers and dorms to the outsides of the ships. The sword mages unsheathed their swords, prepare for whatever counterattack the Huskarls would come out. The Paladins did the same, as well as prepare their shields.The battle had commenced.Summary: The Crusaders of Apollo have commenced the bombing of the barracks of the Huskarls in the city of Vijayanagra. The Sword Mages and Paladins have fortified on the transport, looking out for any counterattacks. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”