So a war has begun

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
RicLyon

So a war has begun

Post by RicLyon »

”So a war has begun, my friends” the Baron sighed as he spoke to his advisers in the Ducal Office. Mari Greenwood had once sat on the same chair by the same table many years ago. Even Sirithil had used this office as her own. The former baron of Elwynn, Ardashir, never really used Eliria as his capital. He preferred Glenfidditch for some odd reason.It was very early in the morning. The sun had yet to rise and there was little life and movement outside the Ducal Palace. Soon, Andelarion thought for himself, soon will they will know that the war has begun. It would probably take a few days before Elwynn is invaded. Goldshire and Brookshire will most likely take the first hits, unless the Yardistanis and the Soloralist fanatics go through Hyperborea instead. If they had any honour, those fanatics, they wouldn’t use neutral soil as a way of attacking a peaceful society. But then again… Hyperborea belongs to Kildare and the religious fanatics are concentrated in Kildare. But on the other hand… the Halluci belong to Kildare as well, and they fight for the freedom and peace of Elwynn.The Baron was confused. The invaders could come from any way possible and Elwynn has so few men to spare in times of need. Ever since the Elvish genocide no armed soldier ever put its foot down on Elwynnese land, but now the Yardistanis have vowed to kill every Ardashirian they find. Those evil bastards!“The evacuation of the suburbs is underway, my Lord” one of the advisers said, and Andelarion nodded. “The Baronial Guard of 500 men is guarding the suburbs at the moment. The Elirian regiment holds the fortified walls safe” the same adviser continued. Again Andelarion nodded.“I’m going down to the chapel to pray” Andelarion said and went down. Two of his servant joined him in going to the Temple to Elwynn. “Sun bless, Earth keep.” Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”