Jaris War - Units

The Shireroth/Natopia/Antica Recwar League
Emperor Edgard II

Re: Units

Post by Emperor Edgard II »

Légion de la AlexandrieEdgard PortelaLocation: Chesterfield25000Brigade Portela 6,000Brigade Edgard (Support) 6,000Brigade Geneva 6,000Brigade Kettle 6,000Regiment de Chausser 500Regiment de Artillery 500The reason we are starting here is because Ardy had us starting at this point. However I have been delayed taking command so I assume my unit dispersed in the area, I am now in a position to rally the unit and get stuck into the fighting. Edited by: EmperorEdgardII at: 8/15/05 10:41

Z

Alrodrian Forces

Post by Z »

Corinthine Auxiliary Legion 25,000 conscript solders equipped with sig long arms, heavy gunners (one per evrey ten men) are armed with m60sZ

Emperor Edgard II

Re: Alrodrian Forces

Post by Emperor Edgard II »

Légion de la AlexandrieEdgard PortelaLocation: Chesterfield25000Brigade Portela 6,000Brigade Edgard (Support) 6,000Brigade Geneva 6,000Brigade Kettle 6,000Regiment de Chausser 500Regiment de Artillery 500I am reposting this, just because these last few days I've been having issues with being able to come online due to RL stuff, but now I can log on and stuff. Just so that my unit doesn't get disbanded. His Imperial Majesty Emperor Edgard II,Empire of the Alexandrians.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Unit.Name: 1st Monty Crisco AirStrike SquadronCommander: Letifer Mortis BrookshireHomebase: Monty Crisco, BrookshirePlanes: 26 JASO Wraith MK2Asking for 26 planes because the commander of this unit will be flying with his men, thus 1 more plane, but the chance the commander might get killed, wounded or something. Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoDuke of BrookshireMember of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

just to let you know.... that plane (which looks amazingly like the base model of the Karnalian Trishul fighter, which was also developed from the Flanker series) is not very stealthy... atleast not in the same class as F-117,B-2,F-22 and F-35...some stealth characteristics might be present... but not enough to completly disappear off the radar....so, if you are going to assume its stealthy.. you are wrong. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

UEC

Post by UEC »

THe picture was just a picture.. I'm not really basing anythign off it.The honest truth is I don't know stealth very well. I proly oughta find a picture with better angles and stuff.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Extreme, take it easy man. Its not a simulation. Its a story. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Fine, I got a lil more detailed with the description of how things are mounted, and about how the plane is designed to avoid rounded surfaces and edges (since they give Radar more angles to work with...) And I removed the pic cause it just really didn't fit with what I wanted. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

what the hell??? i was just saying what most people i have ever run across think of the word stealth..... i was not stating or wanting you to post more details!... i myself hardly ever go into that much detail.. Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Quote: i myself hardly ever go into that much detail.. You're joking, right? :P you'r posts are the most technical posts i've ever read! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

King of Gotzborg

Post by King of Gotzborg »

Royal Gotzborg NavyConvoy GB01Frigate HRMS Grenadier (Bannership)Frigate HRMS CuirassierGunboat HRMS Tern (to join at Lusatia)Destroyer 2x D200 (to join at Lusatia)Supply Ship RMS Altberg ManorSupply Ship RMS Ophelia

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

that is small size... comparing with kaiser's fleet, you can increase your fleet size by:1 battleship,4 cruisers,4 destroyers,4 attack subs,2 scout subs,and perhaps, 1 minesweeper... Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

25 Einhander class fighter planes, divided as follows:10 Einhander Mk I's Durestral, equipped with a vulcan chain gunLegionairre, equipped with a vulcan chain gunStoneridge, equipped with a vulcan chain gunLeviathan, equipped with a vulcan chain gunPeregrine, equipped with a hedgehogMeridia, equipped with a cannonShogun, equipped with a cannonBilly Bob, equipped with a spreaderHeather, equipped with a spreaderScythe, equipped with a riot arc cannon9 Astra Mk II's Callisto, equipped with a vulcan chain gun and WASP missile launcherHorjin, equipped with two vulcan chain gunsVercingetorix, equipped with a cannon and WASP missile launcherSorto, equipped with two cannonsQuetzalcoatl, equipped with two riot arc cannonsSerenade, equipped with a grenade launcher and cannonBeesting, equipped with two WASP missile launchersHornet, equipped with a light blade and WASP missile launcherDuelist, equipped with twin light blades4 Erymethea Mk III's Luxembourg, equipped with a cannonScorch, equipped with a WASP missile launcherJareth, equipped with a spreaderHorgorisa, equipped with a grenade launcher1 Stella Crinitia Mk A Stella Crinitia, piloted by Fax Celestis, carrying a spreaderAll units lift off from Mirioth, Shireroth's military research center. Blindness Is A BlessingEdited by: Fax Celestis  at: 8/23/05 23:05

extreme007

Post by extreme007 »

WTF mate? i might as well have asked for 25 Transformers, combined with star-wars and star-trek like weapons! Discover, Invent, Theories, Experiment,Advance Science,Advance Extremism,(in Karnali, Republic of)

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Indeed, when I set the terms and conditions for this war I specified in reply to a question 'no warlocks and no space marines'. This new unit shoots of wildly in the direction of the latter. We cannot therefore consider it acceptable and suggest a re-evaluation to produce something more along the lines of the other fighter aircraft seen in this war, such as the Ashavan, the Sea Raven or Erik's fighters. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 8/24/05 10:57

Osman Shahanshah

After much grumbling, we have decided against having a hissy fit.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Oh, jesus, they're airplanes and I'm not going to abuse them. Mostly I just like how they look.EDIT: Let me clarify:Most fighter planes are equipped with missiles standard, no? Or the ability to bomb? The Einhander has neither, unless it is equipped with a WASP launcher (for the former) or a grenade launcher/hedgehog (for the latter).They don't perform bizarre stunts that break the laws of physics; rather, they move like a plane does: one direction, forward. There is no stop, reverse, etc, just like a standard plane.The only thing that makes them any good at all is their modular weaponry, but even that is questionable, as it's not very easy to switch those in the middle of combat.So, I don't really see what the fuss is about. Blindness Is A BlessingEdited by: Fax Celestis  at: 8/24/05 12:36

Augusto Benavides

Post by Augusto Benavides »

General Augusto Benavides by invitation of Osman Shahanshah, will assist the GC forces against Shireroth.The Confederate Armada has deployed the following:Home port: Corcovado Naval Base Station, State of Santa GertrudisCommanding Officer: Gen. Augusto BenavidesAide:Adm. Raul Gonzalez4 Battleships:-CSS Hogg-CSS Liberty-CSS Revilla-CSS Saenz2 Destroyers:-CSS Zapata-CSS Corcovado1 Aircraft carrier:-CSS Independence*2 Submarines:-CSS Estrella-CSS Encinos* Carrying 20 Naval Air Service Fighters and a Regiment of Marines. Gen. Augusto Benavides,----------------------THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF THE RIO GRANDE

Osman Shahanshah

If I read the rules correctly, could you condense the four battleships into one... or alternatively remove the carrier and fighters. Entirely up to you, but one course or another.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Or, he could leave it the way it is, and have a really big force made of really crappy fighters.

OctaviusMe

Post by OctaviusMe »

and ships with paper thin aluminium hulls.

Return to “S.N.A.R.L.”